THE ONE TO JUDGE YOU.... IS MY NOMU!!!!!

The beast begins to beat into The World at speeds that Rival the stands speed.

it cries out its only phrase.

"ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!"

the Damage Transfers to you breaking a bone or two.

the creature finishes the beat down with a thundering uppercut sending you and the world flying.

(a lot like this)

Taro:"Yare Yare, I was expecting more resistance. If you aren't going to fight back I'm leaving"

You stumble up clutching your broken left arm.

Danny:"So I'm guessing from the looks of that thing its one of those "Nomu" things, am i right?"

Luckily for you this thing doesn't seem to be as strong as the one from the USJ.

But It can still Wreak yo Shit if you let it.

Taro:"My family has friends in high places, this is just a Prototype for the real thing."

Danny:"Seems like cheating doesn't it?"

Taro:"Yare Yare Daze, you're such a hypocrite. you go around beating the crap out of people with that invisible force of yours but the moment you encounter something that's a Threat to you, you call it "Cheating"? Yare Yare, That Ability has given you the ego of a villain"

Danny:"Yeah? its a threat to me huh? well i doubt it can do this"

you charge at Taro and the Nomu, the Nomu lunges at you.

You stop time as you dodge the Nomu's attack.

Danny:"How will you move in MY WORLD! WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!"

you give off a Villainous Laugh as you have The world barrage The Nomu.

"MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!"

when Time resumes the Nomu is sent flying into a bush.

It looks beat up but not even close to letting up.

This may be the time to use that new "Ultimate Technique" you've been perfecting.

You may be mad at Uncle Joseph right now but his teachings were instrumental in perfecting this Move.

you get into a battle stance

you take a deep exhaling breath

you feel the energy surround your body

The power is far greater than any you've felt before

Your wounds even seem to start to feel better.

Danny:"Heh, you done messed up Taro! I'm going to use my Ultimate Technique to end this battle quickly"

Polnereff and Kakyoin look at you in fear and confusion.