Raid The World Pt.3

Danny:"So you got a dude following you around too?"

Giorno and everyone else gives you a look.

Giorno:"Wait.... you can see him?"

Danny:"Uh... yeah? can't you guys?"

everyone shakes their heads.

then it hits you.

Danny:"Wait! can you see this?"

you materialize the world behind you.

Giorno:"Yeah i can see it."

everyone looks at each other in confusion.

Tusk:"See what?"

Danny:"Oh thank god, i was starting to believe that the world was just a hallucination brought upon by my bullied childhood."

Giorno:"Weird, for some reason it appears we are the only ones that can see the figures that follow us."

Danny:"What can yours do?"

Giorno:"Well it's basically my 1st Quirk but with lower risk to myself. but there must be an equal exchange It needs to hit a non-organic to transform it into Organic matter that i can fuse to the person. I can also do this to create living creatures."

Taro:"Yare Yare, can we stop the talk about our imaginary friends and talk about what we encountered in both rooms?"

Danny:"Well in the rooms I was in, I had to fight Terrible Triassic over here and Crazy valentine."

Gyro:"Wait, Valentine attacked you?"

Danny:"Yep, said it was his "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap" and he said it was the only way he could become the symbol of peace."

Tusk:"That's pretty tough, and you had to fight him on your own?"

Tusk:"We knew Valentine was kind of an asshole, but we never thought he'd attack a kid."

Taro:"yare yare, back to point. we had to fight some of your fathers Followers."

Tusk:"Yeah we had to fight a gunslinger, two ladies, one with a magnet Quirk and another with a mineral-shifting Quirk."

Giorno:"The Gunslinger really reminded me of one of my friends back in Italy"

Taro:"They were all weak we beat them without even a sliver of effort."

Giorno:"Sliver of effort? you got possessed by a sword."

Taro:"Yare yare, Shut up Doughnut hair. you were almost killed by that crazy Priest."

Giorno:"Well you got me there, that Father Pucchi's Quirk was pretty strong. but if i had my arrow i could have taken him by myself."

Arrow? what kind of arrow?

like a cursor on a computer?

or maybe like a weapon.

you feel that asking about it might make Taro mad and you want him to actually tolerate you enough on this raid to help  you if you need it.

you all continue to walk through the compound.

Tusk drags valentine and Diego along with his wheelchair.

you all eventually make it to the library doors.

Tusk:"Before we go in, we should tell each other one secret we have."

Gyro:"It's kind of a tradition between John- i mean Tusk and I. we tell each other deep secrets before we get into a possibly life-or-death situation."

Taro gives a deep breath.

Taro:"YARE YARE DAZE! fine, I'll go first. I like dolphins. Like REALLY like em. REALLY REALLY like them."

ok.... that's kind of weird but looks like Gyro is going next.

Gyro:"Not many people other than Johnny know my real name, it's Julius Caesar Zeppelli."

Giorno:"Speaking of real names, Giorno Giovanna is my Gang-Star name, my birth name is Haruno Brando-Shiobana."

you can see why he'd change his name.

Haruno Brando-Shiobana doesn't have the same ring to it a Giorno Giovanna.

Tusk:"Guess it's my turn, y'know what a bug-bite fetish is? it's when you get turned on by the little red bumps on a girls skin. yeah I think i got it."

OK that's a little to much information!!!

though you are curious now.

everyone looks to you.

what secret could you tell them?

you don't really want to tell them the secret of the world, who knows how Taro would react.

then you get an idea.

Danny:"My moms name Is Joan!"

Tusk:"Well we didn't know that. but you gotta have something better."

Danny:"What about her maiden name? Nobody but Uncle Joseph, Aunt Suzie and I know it."

Tusk:"That's a little better."

Danny:"Her full name before she took my dads is Joan.... Siwa..... J-"

a bullet goes flying past your face.

Hol Horse:"Name's Hol Horse! that's because if you feed me a sugar cube I'll let you ride me! You'll never reach Master Dario!!!!"

he aims his gun again and is about to shoot

Taro:"This Clown again?"

Tusk points a finger at him and fires.

Gyro picks up a nearby brick filling it with spiral energy and yeets it at him like a frisbee.

Gyro:"Don't worry, the brick isn't in any sense spherical so it's just going to hurt a bit."

the nail bullet clogs the gun while the brick hits him in the stomach.

the brick begins to glow a golden colour before imploding on itself and sending Hol Horse flying into a wall.

Gyro:"I had to lie to him, not that he could have dodged it."

Tusk:"You were saying Danny?"

Danny:"Yeah, my moms Maiden name is Joest-"

???:"HO! are you watching me?"

you hear a voice call from within the library.

Gyro:"Lets go in!"

Gyro kicks down the door.

the library is dark, it's barely lit by candles.

all the windows are covered by curtains and boards.

you see your dad standing atop the stairs with his back turned.

he's reading a book in one hand and holding a strange Stone Mask in the other.

he places the book on a end table before raising his hand into the air and snaps his fingers.

Dario:"Vanilla! if you will...."

a man appears out of the shadows and stands in front of everyone.

Vanilla:"I must break you."

he walks toward all of you with his right hand out stretched.