🌻| 1 | ʙᴇɴ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ |🌻

🎮ʜᴜɢs🎮

This is the very first thing I write, probably will be cringe
——edit
Ok, it wasnt too bad. Still how can yall not cringe reading it I—
23th may, 2021

(Y/n) was (h/c) haired, rather lazy person. They loved their home - their messy room, the always full fridge, the fuzzy blankets and their (favorite animal/character) plushie. One of their favorite things was playing video games, and generally messing around their home.

They really were into creepy stuff and eventually found about the creepypasta, and for a while it was quite an occupying way to pass the time. After a good while of reading and researching, out of  curiousity they tried contacting with Ben Drowned. For their shock, it worked.

When the blood-eyed boy came of of their electronic, (Y/n) wasn't afraid, but amused. They were spooked, but not enough to go frantic or chicken out. They started warming uo, as if Ben was just a guest at their home, not a black-eyed serial killer.

So they both became friends. Just talking about any sort of stuff, eating snacks and playing video games. They were together very often, simply because (Y/n)'s parents weren't home a lot, so most of the time they were home alone.

Still, if their parents were home Ben would still glitch their phone or open some app to show some cursed meme or video, just for a reminder he was still there.

...

Ben was a sarcastic and rather careless of his words. (Y/n) was an incredibly spiteful person as well, though most of it was to cover up the gigantic holes in their self esteem.

It was a home alone night yet again and it was not a good day for (Y/n) at all. Sometimes the fights they had with their parents could get to them and really make them doubt themselves and really anything in general. Quite an u pleasant feeling.

Ben and (Y/n) were playing video games yet again. Though, (Y/n) couldn't concentrate very well. They were still thinking of the fight they had with their parents. That resulted in them losing again. And again. And a few more times.

Ben was starting to get cocky and  teased:

"Wow, you really suck. You aren't really trying hard enough again, are you? Maybe if you tried a bit harder, you'd win for once. "

Mistake. Ben fucked up. He wasn't around when the fight happened, he couldn't have known. Still, that didn't make the impact of his words any lesser.

And instead of teasing back, as they usually did, (Y/n) went quiet and started staring at the ground. That was it. They were tearing up. They couldn't control it and they were scared of that it could change the way their only friend views them. That made their thoughts even worse.

Strangely, Ben felt guilty. He knew he fucked up. As he saw the (e/c) eyes tearing up, he felt like shit. So he did something really unusual of him.

"... I'm sorry."

Oh boy, was (Y/n) confused. That was really, like, really strange for him to admit he is wrong, let alone saying sorry. It wasn't something new at all, but in barely ever happened.

"Wha-"

He opened his arms.

"Hug?"

(Y/n) didn't hesitate to hug him. He hugged them back tightly, as if they would disappear if Ben let go of them. It was warm, comforting hug.

"Want to talk about it?"

And (Y/n) stared weeping while explaining how it was at home, and anywhere else for that matter. How poorly they were treated. How much it was hurting and about their funny personal promise for revenge.

"But, Ben, just don't hurt anyone."

"Why?! They treat you like that and you tell me DoN't hUrT aNyOnE??"

"I know, but I want to be the one to get it back at them, you know..."

"Okay, you weirdo, but I'll give them just a little scare."

Knowing him, that little scare could traumatize those people. And (Y/n) just giggled a little, letting him know you have no problem with the "little scare".

They both let go of the hug. (Y/n) wanted to check the time and the weather it was at that moment, and had a great idea. With Ben they climbed on the roof and just watched the stars. It was a little cold so (Y/n) and Ben shared a blanket. They were talking, laughing and close to each other.

They felt accepted by each other. So they never separated. Just stayed by each other

Aw man, that really was cringe. Give some request pls.
-Yes, yes it was cringe. I hope I fixed it. —author, 23th may, 2021