🌻|15|ʙᴇɴ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ|🌻

How lovely that winter nights are - The sound of the wind blowing trough the trees, that cozy feeling when you're looking out the window while being under those fluffy blankets.

And then the am I - just looking at some minecraft memes and eating gingerbread leftovers. And the being warm like there was wild fire. A great feeling.

Then I heard somebody shouting out their lungs.

"(Y/N)! COME IN THE LIVING ROOOM!"

"OKAY!"

....

So here I am with everybody else. Christmas gathering? More like sitting in circle, telling our either our fun stories or extremly dumb stories.

And then my turn came.

"So, uh... I think I have told you I had a brother, right? He was like 6 or 5 years older than me and really loved to play on his PS. And this happened around Christmas, I think.

So, he was really damn good at COD. And that year he got some of those headphones to talk with the other players. And I was always watching him play. And I absolutely adored the game itself, even though I couldn't play it at all.

He was playing again and then he looked at me. And came that smirk, that damn smirk. It was obvious he had an idea.

"Hey, (N/n), I'll give you the headphones and you will start talking about what I'm doing, ok?"

So, the 6 years old me starter talking, and my brother could hear everything the other players said. Hearing the men and teenagers getting destroyed by a 6 years old was truly beautiful thing to hear."

Sure, it made everyone laugh. But Ben then got the word.

"I bet it was something like "so, umh let's jump wight hewe and- oh, I see you, mr Nosw10 and 5! Bam! Heachot!" I bet my fucking ass that you couldn't even say 'r'! "

" And in fact I couldn't! Nobody could understand when I wanted the red cherry candy! "

Everybody laughed even harder, this was a rare thing to see.

And the power went out.

This meant no way to warm up the rooms, so this meant every room will be ice cold in no more than 10 minutes. So everybody went to bed to try to keep warm. Fuck this Christmas night.

...

And again I'm watching Dr. Stone, nobody was up anyways.

It's quite warm, atleast to me - I'm under the heavy blanket. There's no way in Hell I would be cold right now.

The only minus is that the tabket is shit and bugs a lot. Now was no exception.

It stared bugging as if it's it's last (please fix me if I'm wrong), so I punched it. Hard.

A message popped up.

Can I come sleep with you? I'm freezing and you the warmest person out of here.

I had no choice anyways. He would fuck up my tablet even more if I said no.

So I said yes.

In a few seconds I could hear somebody moving fast down the corridor, in hurry to my room. My door slammed.

Right in frotn of me there was freezing Ben. He looked like an icicle, and he sure was as cold as one.

"How can you sleep in short sleeves?!"

"How can you be an icicle come to life?!"

He made it over to the bed, throwing himself onto the bed. Once he was under the blanket it felt like he actually was an icicle.

"It's warm."

"You're like a fucking ice, is it really that cold?"

"It sure is, but you're so warm- wait, isn't that the shirt I gave you last Christmas?"

"It is also the comfiest pajama to wear."

"Awh, so you really like it that much?"

"Mhm."

So we stayed like this for awhile. Until he turned to me. I felt him snuggle and breathe into my neck. So I snuggled back.

I guess he thought I was asleep, because I felt him breathing harder, sniffling me. And then a quiet voice was heard.

"You always smell like roses and honey, (Y/n). It feels so nice with you that I sometimes get giddy. "

And I fell asleep.

...

Me and Ben woke up to somebody shouting out of the room.

"GUYS! WAKE UP! IT'S CHRISTMAS!"

We all went down and unwrapped our gifts. Everybody was so happy.

One of the gifts was misletoe, obviously a fuck gift. Probably from Jeff.

...

The last gift of mine was a small box, under it's ribbon was a tiny card saying "to (Y/n), from Ben"

In that box were a shirt and fingerless gloves with (favorite anime, manga, show or something like that - you choose) on them.

Along with those things was a piece of paper.

" Will you be my girlfriend?

Yes No "

The next thing I knew was Ben, standing right next to me.

"So, uh...... whado- what do say?"

I got the mistletoe out of my pocket and raised my hand up.

His eyes followed my hand, his face gettin red immidately after.

"So, does this answer your question?"

Heyyyy, Merry Christmas! I know it's late but I couldn't finish this on time, sorry! So, what did you get for Christmas? I'm super happy with my gifts, my bro and dad are the best! I'm hope you're satisfied with your gifts too! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! Don't be afraid to request! Have a nice day or night!