🥀|35|ᴀ sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ;)|🥀

It's been about a week, sorry.

This is a song fic - My R.

I tried to match the situation with the characters, so there are things that are slightly diffirent.

I litterary know all the lyrics and it was quite easy to write it.

Request by The-Masked-Man_

It's reader's POV
...

Just as I was about to take my shoes off of the rooftop there I see a stitched scars boy before me, despite myself I go and scream.

"Hey, don't do it please!"

What did I just say?! I couldn't care less either way... To be honest I was somewhat pissed, this was an oppurtunity missed!

The my with stitched scars boy told me his woes.

"You've probably heard it all before - I really thought she might be the one, but then it was all done."

"For God's sake, please! Are you serious?! I just can't believe that for some stupid reason you got here before me!

Are you upset 'cause you can't have what you wanted?! You're lucky that you've never robbed of anything!

"I'm feeling better, thank you for listening."

The boy with stitched scars then dissapeared.

~

Today's the day, or so I thought - just as I took both my shoes off there was a boy as pale as can be, despite myself I go and scream.

The pale boy told me his woes.

" You've probably heard it all before - everyone ignores me, everyone steals... I don't fit in with anyone here."

"For God's sake, please! Are you serious?! I just can't believe that for some stupid reason you got here before me!

'Cause even so you're still loved by everyone at home - there's always dinner on the table, you know!"

"I'm hungry... "

The boy shed his tear, he turned away and then he dissapeared.

~

And like that there was someone everyday.

I listened to their tale, I made them turn away.

And yet there was no one who would do the this for me, no way I could let out all this pain...

~

And for the very first time there I see someone with the same pains as me.

Having done this time and time again, he wore a green cardigan.

"I just wanna stop the scars that grow
every time that I go home, that's why I came up here instead."

That's what the boy in the cardigan said.

What did I just say? I couldn't care less either way... but in the moment I just screamed something I did not believe!

"Hey, don't do it please! "

Ah- what to do!? I can't stop this boy, oh this is new! For once I think I've bitten off more than I can chew!

But even so...

"Please just go away so I can't see... your pitiful expression is just too much for me!"

"I guess today is just not my day..."

He looked at me and then he disappeared.

~

There's no one here today, I guess it's time.

It's just me, myself and I - there's no one who can interfere, no one to get in my way here.

Taking off my green cardigan, watching my hair all come undone -
this lonely girl, alone as can be, is gonna jump now and be free!

Or so I thought.

Just as I was about to fall someone took my hand and dragged me up.

And there all I see are these kids I helped before this.

The stitched boy, the pale boy, the boy with the same green cardigan, the hazel eyed girl and everybody else.

The green cardigan just screamed at me.

"Are you serious?! I just can't believe that for some stupid reason you got here to jump off!

You helped us all and now you'd end yourself?! You're lucky you're so positive!

Now it's our turn to pay back.

Hi, my name is Ben. And I want to be your friend.

We all want to be your friends. "

...

Kaboom, I'm alive!

The cast :

stitched scars - Liu
pale boy - Jeff
green cardigan - Ben
hazel eyes - Sally

I ruined my sleep schedule, cry like a bitch and read way too much manga and fanfics!

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! Don't be afraid to request! Have a great day or night and keep safe!💛💖💛