🌻|36|ᴛɪᴄᴄɪ ᴛᴏʙʏ|🌻

Whoop whoop I can't find whose request it was but it was the person w the soft eye pfp that asked for oc but the reader is what I know about the oc so lessgo-

Also I allowed myself to be a bit creative bc I know part of that oc's persona so I have no fking idea and I wrote some shit-

~~~

(Y/n). The city girl that should've been born away, away from the cities. A plant mom that loves sparrows and has such a sweet persona that if she ever raised her voice it would mean an apocalypse is on it's way.

She lived in the highest apartament of a tall, tall building. That meant she had acsess to the roof only for herself. It was flat so she made herself a garden up there. On the opposite side of the building there was a graveyard. (self call out-)

A graveyeard with litterally no security. No security guard, no security cameras.

And yet, on some nights (Y/n) would see a tiny light in that same graveyard. Who would go in there? In 1am?? Was it that dumb to check on who or what was in there???

...

Again, it's quiet late night hours. The time when the city is asleep, only the occasional car would come by or a light breeze would fly around, rustling the leaves.

Those hours were (Y/n)'s favorite time. As she was unable to sleep that calm time would temp her to go on the rooftop.

She'd sit down, next to her favorite plants, play some lo fi, feel the scent of her lavender and mint, stare and the moon, the city and the beautiful landscape in front of her.

But, then again, her eyes would drift off to the graveyard, mindlessly searching for the mysterious light.

But this time was diffirent.

She noticed something else, something new. Walking around was a boy. He was around her age, but that didn't explain why he was there.

And (Y/n) decided to be the horror movie protagonist and check on that boy.

What would go wrong?

...

"Hey, boy, what are you doing there?!"

"I.. I'm c-checking on my sist-sister."

"Why so late? The graveyard is closed now, it's 2am in the morning!"

"I got in a f-fight with the people I live with and I can't stand them right now, but I ha-have nowhere to go so I checked on my sister."

"Oh..."

(Y/n), being the sweetheart she was, thought about letting the boy in for the night. She wasn't dumb, she knew so many things could go wrong. It just didn't feel right to leave him alone so she decided to trust her instinct.

"Ah.. W-well, you can stay at my apartament for the night! It isn't much, but I can give you something to eat and drink. You can sleep sleep on the couch.."

"...Y-you would really let me?"

"Well, I would feel kinda guilty if I left you outside like that. It's cold and it's about to rain, and to me it seems like you don't really have anywhere to go."

"Oh, well thank you."

...

(Y/n) was now asking herself what the hell she was thinking when she let a stranger in.

Well, it wasn't like he was rude or creepy. He was just an awkward boy.
At least he seemed to like her cookies and choco milk.

"So, uh... I see you like sparrows, eh?"