|40|ᴇʏᴇʟᴇss ᴊᴀᴄᴋ|

I haven't posted in a while, sorry about that! The author block doesn't really help..

Anyways, this chapter is based on my yesterday adventure bc I felt like going Madara Uchiha on some wasps🙃🙃🙃

I think think chapter this fluff, so here is your sunflower🌻

---

(Y/n) was sent on a mission with EJ. All they had to do is watch his back, because lately there have been too much police officers around.

Their way went trough a big field full of flowers, grass and herbs. There was a small, calm river with a few frogs jumping around. After that there were big hills in the forest, that went almost vertically up.

The forest floor was hidden in the fallen leaves, making it easier to fall down. The trees growing on places like these really helped, because they were used as a place to stop and chill.

~

After the mission was done, both of them went back their way.

Of course, the going back was a bit more exhausting, with all the going up and down.

As they were walking in diagonal line down one of the biggest hills, both noticed they were a bit of of their path. That wasn't a problem, of course, it was nearby anyways. It was alright, that was what they thought.

~

As they went up a hill, they stopped near a tiny place full of bright green fern. There weren't too many trees around, so they could see the tiny path leading to the field.

After a few seconds of sitting, (Y/n) felt sharp, buring pain in the inside part of their right tigh.

They screamed in pain, trying to process what had just happened.

After a moment they felt the same buring pain in the middle finger of their left hand.

As they looked up to inspect it, they saw a tiny, bright yellow and black bug on their finger. They smashed it and heard Jack's voice, screamed at them to run after him.

As they got up they could hear the buzzing of about ten wasps, coming after them.

As they ran, they felt the sting of one of these bugs on their head.

~

(Y/n) and Jack got on the field and the wasps left them alone.

Jack was only stung on the back of his right hand and tigh, but (Y/n) felt worse by the second.

(Y/n) felt as if their power was completely drained, there's wasn't enough for them to even stay on their legs.

Breathing softly yet fast, they could barely see and hear.

Their vision was bad, as if they rubber their eyes too hard and could see almost nothing bu tweird shapes in rather dark colors.

The feeling of their heart beating in their ears mixed with the violent ringing sound were almost muting Jack's screams at (Y/n).

He was questioning if they could walk and if they could hear him, but he could see them struggling to answer.

They felt as if their troath was getting smaller, when they tried to answer him they could barely choke out a word.

They were breathing too fast yet they couldn't get enough oxygen, they felt like they would faint.

In that moment they stopped their abnormally fast breathing and began to take slower, camler breaths.

They felt the help of it - their vision was clearer, they could hear Jack better and could answer him.

Jack, on the other had, was about to have a panic attack. By (Y/n)'s reaction and the redness of their face he though they were having an allergic episode.

He helped them up on their legs and both of them began moving fast towards the mansion.

On the way there (Y/n) could feel things were getting bad again.

The ringing in their ears came back, their troath began closing again.

Their walk got way slower, the dehydratation and the wasp poison were taking over.

They could only listen to Jack, feeling way too bad to even say something.

Jack fainted a few feet away from the mansion from panic, he got way too worked up over (Y/n)'s situation.

~

When they got in the mansion they treated their stung places with garlic and anti-alergy lotion.

Their head hurt, their finger felt hot and their tigh was the worst. Their face was still hot and red.

A few minutes after getting in the mansion, Jack got up. Well, the first three minutes he was rather half asleep, but still worried.

"(N/n).. Is (N/n) alright? Did they faint? Where are-"

"Jack, I'm right here. I'm alright, the sting just hurt a bit and feel kinda hot. And, to be frank, you're the one who fainted."

"I though you were allergic. Wait, aren't you allergic?"

"No, I was just stung on the head. But are you alright? You got me quite worried when you fainted."

"I'm good, but are you sure you're ok? Weren't you stung on the head?"

"Come on, I'm not that bad. I have a head made out of steel. Don't worry about me that much."

"But you always worry about me so much. Hell, you even said I should go to Dr Smiley for a check up after a random nosebleed!"

"But I got worried! What if something was wrong?"

"But I was alright..  I though you were going to faint. Or die. Or both. Don't scare me like that, ok?"

(Y/n) chucled slighty at Jack's overprotectivness.

"Not planning on getting stung by fucking evil bugs soon, don't worry."

After than they laughed and joked around a bit at whatever they could think of.

Seems like they both ended up alright, watching Sould eater and giggling at Jack's resemblence of Dr Stein.

(Btw the opening rock-)

---

Hey guys, sorry for not posting in a while! I hope you liked the chapter!

But for real, don't fuck around with the wasps. They're vengenful, evil, and don't die after stinging. My sausage-like finger, tigh and head are showing this fact.

Good thing my head is made out of steel, so I'm good. Like I legit cracked my skull and I'm still doing fine.

Friday night I'm posting a drawing of Ej on this chapter bc no net, if u don't see it on Friday check the chapter on Saturday!✨

Anyways, I hope you like it! Have a nice day or night and take care of yourself, you deserve it!💖💕✨