🥀|34|ᴍᴀsᴋʏ|🌻

Request by Cratico

Sorry for the wait, I hope you'll like it!

~~~

"Hey, dumbass, move!"

"You move."

It was a completely ordinary day in the creepypasta mansion - everybody was chilling and mining their business while Masky and (Y/n) were practically barking at each other.

Now, (Y/n) wasn't a completely bad person - she was just a bit too rude for everybody's liking.

But that just pissed Masky of - after all, he was a figure of authority and somebody telling him to, let me quote, "move his fat ass" or "to stop being a tiny bitch" wasn't quite a good thing.

Yet, nor (Y/n) nor Masky touched somebody's soft spot. It was like an unwritten rule.

Until the last evening.

It was the showtime - all the pastas that wanted the tea were watching the two sass-masters argue like it was a reality show.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?! You're just like all of us, you complete moron!"

"Well, at least I wasn't disowned by my own parents because I was the most obnoxious weirdo on the damn planet!"

Soft spot - check. The forbidden, hurtful word - doubpe check.

After a moment of silence it hit him what he just said. It was like telling Jeff he will never be beautiful.

But it wasn't like he knew much about the rude girl anyways - all he knew was that her mother was quite destructive and called her obnoxious quite a bit.

But there was something about that.

Something that made (Y/n)'s confident and brilliant facade nearly fall down.

For a brief moment he saw something that remained unnoticed by the others - for that short, tiny second he could read what was on her mind.

He could see all the insecurity and feae of loneliness and rejetion nearly show to everybody.

But it all was fasrly masked with anger.

"Who the fuck are you calling obnoxious, you cocky little shit! Fuck you! Fuck all of you, you damned assholes!"

With that (Y/n) hastily turned around and stormed to her room, shutting the door closed. Nobody saw her for the rest of the night.

And yet, something was telling- excuse me, was screaming at Masky that he fucked up for real.

So he decided it wouldn't hurt to ask Slender about it.

"Oh, you're interested in her past?" She still hasn't told anyone..?

Well, you see, her mother wanted the perfect little princess, but she turned out to be a bit too boyish and nerdy.

After a while of "do you like these dresses" and so on, the girl just distance herself. And to not feel too lonely she began drawing.

And after that her mother really was mad, because her child felt so distant, so diffirent and hard to understand.

So she was constantly reminding her to keep her body form well or "nobody would like her", to open up or she will end up friendless and called her obnoxious quite a bit.

In the end, after taking her anger out and beating her up (Y/n) got fed up and killed both of them. "

Masky did not expect that. He always thought she was just daddy's girl but...

Well, no wonder he fucked up big time.

He went down the gloomy corridors, stopping at (Y/n)'s room.

He knocked lightly, not sure if she was awake.

"Go the fuck away, I want to be alone right now…"

He figured that the door wasn't locked so he soundlessly got in.

By the bed window stood quietly whimpering (Y/n), not wanting to be seen.

"Hey, (Y-"

"Look, I know at I am obnoxious and rude and that I am just completely unlovable... but, you see, I too, have feelings. And you perfectly knew that.

Why do you have to constantly remind me that? I was just trying to talk with you..."

"Well, I see you aren't the best with communicating, eh?"

"You really make me angry sometimes, you know that?"

"Yeah, you're a dumbass too... So, no hard feelings?"

"Yes, of course."

But let's not forget the fact that (Y/n) is a damned liar.

...

"Hey, wakey wakey!"

"Ugh, it's too early... Go back and take a nap (Y/n)..."

"Oh, sleeping beauty wake uup~..."

After noticing the fact that the man now was asleep again (Y/n) knew it was the time.

The time to be a bitch.

She went to the kitchen, poured a cup of ice cold water and went upstairs again.

Then she spalshed it on Masky's face.

"Wait wha- what the fuck (Y/n)?!"

"I told you to wake up, you overslept~"

"JESUS fuCKING CHRIST- okay, what time is it?"

"It's about 11:30!"

"...shit."

~~~

I lowkey hate this but oh well.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! Don't be afraid to request! Have a great day or night and be safe! 💛💖💛