🌻|10|ᴊᴇғғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪʟʟᴇʀ|🌻

There you were, playing truth or dare with the other creepypastas.

On you left was Jeff, looking disinterested. It wasn't his turn for a while and it was very boring for him.

...

Finally, it was time for Jeff to truth-or-dare someone. That someone happened to be you, the most brutally blunt and honest person to be around.

"(Y/n), truth or dare?"

"... truth, I guess."

He looked as if he was deeply in thought, and the smile like a cheshire cat.

"Hmmm... how do I look, (Y/n)?"

The respond was the instant Thought that came in your mind.

"Beautiful."

As I said, you were the most brutally blunt and honest person to be around.

Everybody had their own reaction, but the most were laughing at Jeff's confused face.

Looks like he thought you would say something rude as usual, but this thime he had no reason to be angry at all. This time your total bluntness just blew off his mind.

And then you noticed - he was blushing. The total scary asshole of the group was blushing because of a simple compliment.

...

Later on, you were watching Scooby Doo (the original Scooby, the new one sucks) and eating snack on the couch when Jeff appeared out of the blue and sat next to you.

You noticed his blank face, staring at the wall and the small blush that was still on his cheeks. Damn, the truth really hit him like a train.

And then an idea came to your mind. But keep in mind - I never said it was a good idea.

"Are you still blushing?"

"What?! No, of course not!"

"Did I get the ever-stoic, hardcore and total badass Jeff to blush?"

"No, it's just... I-it's the cold!"

"Oh, it's the cold? And not that I said that you're freaking beautiful and I bet the rest of you is too?"

"N-no..."

His voice craked and when you looked at him you were staring at Christmas fairy light.

You were giggling like a maniac, and Jeff's confidence was going down way to fast.

"Well, y-you're a snack!"

His attempt to make you blush was weak, but your bluntness and comeback-talent was almost enough to kill him this time.

"That was weak, but you're not a snack, you're a whole meal!"

This time he had no come back, just the red face and wide eyes, staring at your laughing face.

"I won! Heheehehehehe!"

He was just blankly staring at you.

"Did you mean it?"

"Eh?"

"Did you really mean that I'm beautiful and all?"

"I don't know, did I?"

Nice cliffhanger, right? Anyways, I've got tiny block so excuse me. Hope you enjoyed! Don't be afraid to request! Have a nice day or night!