🌻|9|ᴛɪᴄᴄɪ ᴛᴏʙʏ|🌻

You were in the creepypasta mansion, no mission, just "me" time.

It was late evening, and it was raining heavily. You were playing minecraft (any other veterans around here?) and listening to the 'study girl'. It felt so quiet and calm.

Too quiet. Something was wrong, you couldn't hear any noise. Something was horribully wrong.

The situation was very supsicious, you turned off the PS and removed one earphone from your ear, trying to hear something.

"NO! STOP! PLEASE STOP!"

Unholy scream were tearing apart the silence, coming from Toby's room. Remembering Ben was angry at Toby for some reason, and the fact Ben is an asshole, the situation was really bad.

You ran faster than Sonic.exe to Toby's room, and eventually to solve the problem.

And there is the view - Ben, giggling like a little girl and holding a key, satanic screams and loud banging coming from the wardrobe, the wardrobe having a chain with a lock.

Oh, boy. Ben was so dead for the second time. You were about to murder him again.

Everybody knew Toby was a claustrophobic. His father knew he couldn't feel pain, so he was locking him in places with near to no space for hours, happy with torturing his son. That's why Toby was so terrified of small spaces.

And there he was, locked in a wardrobe again. Ben giggling with the dare devil smile and you with the most evil bitch-face, rage boiling your insides.

"BEN, YOU FUCKING IDIOT! WE ALL KNOW HE IS TERRIFIED OF SMALL SPACES! WHY THE HELL YOU LOCKED HIM?!"

"That's what he gets for spashing water at me."

"If you don't give me the key I will take out your guts, cook them and make you eat your own guts!"

"Make me then."

You were so done with Ben's shit. You took your Cola bottle, opened it and went to Ben's PS. He knew what was about to happen.

"Now, (Y/n), let's not be dumb. Don't do this."

"Give me. the goddamn. key."

"Okay, jeez."

He gave the key and you went to Toby's rooms as fast as possible.

Screams could no longer be heard. The only sound were the pitiful sobs and the slight shaking of the wardrobe.

You opened it and there Toby was - trembling, his face red and puffy, tears running down his cheek,him hugging his knees.

As you opened the doors he got out almost instanly. But he fell on you, still shaking in fear. When he fell on you, he didn't even try to move. He was just hugging you, trying to calm himself down.

As you saw him so vunerable, you helped him sit on the bed, his back facing the wall, him snuggling you tightly.

"Hey, it's ok now. I'm here... You can feel my heartbeat, right? Just focus on that, and breathe."

After a few minutes he calmed down enough to fall asleep. You could hear his light snores, feeling his tight hug gettin loose.

You put his head on the pillow, as softly as you can, trying not to wake him up. As you were moving him, he woke up, but being too tired he didn't even try to show he's awake.

After you're done with the blankets and all, you just stood there. Soft smile on your lips, cheeks covered in cotton candy pink blush, eyes glowing with love and adoration.

You kissed his forehead, as if you're giving a good night kiss to a little kid. Muttering the words "Sweet Dreams"
you got out of the room and closed the door. Toby was fully awake now, smiling like an idiot.

There was silence for a minutes, and there were unholy noises from Ben's room. You screaming "DELETE THE FUCKING VIDEO, YOU DOUCHEBAG!" Ben screaming like a little girl and hitting sounds. What a sweet harmony for Toby's ears - knowing his crush likes him back, just too shy to show it while he is awake.

Don't ask, I was bored. I hope you enjoyed! Don't be afraid to request! Have a nice day, or evening, or whatever the time is! Bye Bye!