I Think I Fucked Up, But For Real

Yeo, how ya doing? Everybody alright?

Guess who's home alone! Yup, it's me. It's about 4. and I have no idea why I'm still awake. That was a lie, I took too many naps.

But, you see, a few minutes ago I was making my choco milk and just vibing like every teenager in this nation, and shit went wild.

And I'm like 90% sure there's some ghost in the apartament. I personally love to read some scary stories and facts about basically anything supernatural, but if somebody can tell me if I'm right or not please tell me.

So, the electricity in my room is fucked. Like, extra bitch. The TV does that bad signal shit for no reason at all, and my lamp be going wild. Like, my dad has checked about 3 times and there's nothing wrong with these things but here they are again.

And I've been hearing some creepy shit. Like, somebody calling my name or just doing something. And there's nobody around. And I know for fact that I don't live with a boy whose voice sounds like about 13 to 15 y/o. And like wtf.

There was that time I actually got really surprised. So, my room and my brother's room are next to each other. And there's a bit of space for door, but there's no door. That means we can hear everything from each other's room, but the angle doesn't allow us to see much. I see only the wardrobe that's like less that a meteor away from the door space.

And so I'm doing my homework bc online school, and I know for a fact that I'm home alone. And I heard a voice from my brother's room and I was like "Oh, he woke up" bc he has the habit of watching videos first thing walking up. And I just said "Oo, woke up, sleeping beauty?". And I shat myself bc I then remembered that he slept over. At his gf. And I'm home alone. And I just played some music and didn't look away from my notebook.

And now about the dreams that are like boi tf. I have that nightmare that repeats but with a bit diffirent details. For the most of it I see a few close friends about 6 meters away, near behind them is that blonde boy (looks like about 13-15 y/o) and I feel like he's about to attack them. I try to scream, to run but I can't. In the last second I scream my lungs out and sprint towards them. My friends run away and that boy pushes me down. And then I wake up.

The next thing is my weirdass sleep paralysis. I have experience this a few times, but the last time I was really confused. So, you know, the usual stuff is like scary shit and all. But last time I had a sleep paralysis I knew from the start that was the case. Like I know how to deal with it. And then I heard again footsteps. Like, really soft footsteps and the stopped right next to my bed. And somebody just tucked me in. I couldn't see who, I just felt that person. And then I heard somebody say "You can go back to sleeping if you want". And when I finnally moved there was nobody. Like tf. And that was the same voice from my brother's room, but wayy softer and like th.

Also, my guinea pig acts really weird sometimes. Like squeaking at the air, stoppting at just staring at one point or just avoiding or going to a certain place.

And my stuff moved like there's no tomorrow. I can tell u for a fact I put my cool pen next to the bed but then again about 5 minutes later I found it next to my door. This ghost be bitching.

Update, about 12 minutes later : GUYS, THE MOTHERFUCKING TV IN THE LIVING ROOM JUST TURNED ON BY ITSELF!! I can't even- jesus fucking christ. I guess this is my answer. Fu-

Update, again : so it's 3pm right now and I just remembered to tell you last night events bc oh shit. So around 5am I decided to take a shower bc why not and and just under the shower and I hear knocks on the door. And I was like no, don't come in. And truth to be told this has happened before, and only when I'm, again, home alone. And now I'm in my bed, drawing some shit and I noticed a motherfucking bright blonde hair. I know it's isn't my mom's bc her hair isn't that short and it's dyed blonde. And this shit right here is quite shorter and it's bright natural blonde. I don't know why, but here I am looking at that hair. Well, shit. I don't if that's bad but it really confuses me for sure.

👋Again, update this this one actually kinda worried me : THERE'S A MOTHERFUCKING BLOODSTAIN ON MY BED. I'M NOT ON MY PERIOD, AND THERE'S BLOOD. WHY ON MY BED? WHAT THE FUCK IS IT DOING HERE?!?!! Ah, shit. I think I really did fuck up. But, on the brighter side I'm still fine.

This bloodstain, my friends, was on the bedsheet near my things when I woke up

This bloodstain, my friends, was on the bedsheet near my things when I woke up. I'm sure I'm not on my period and that shit wasn't here last night. I have no idea where it came from and I believe I won't be very happy with the source :')

So, uh, am I in danger?? Is there a ghost or a demon or am I really going crazy??