⭐Here Are The Answers⭐

Hey, it's me again! Here are the anwers to your questions!

1. Other fandom I go crazy for?

- anime. I am in wayy too many anime fandoms.

Here are some that I absolutely love - Noragami, Mob psycho 100, Tokyo ghoul, Jibaku shounen Hanako-kun, Kimetsu no yaiba and of course, the one that even my grandma loves - Ghibli 🥰

•If any of you guys watched anime you can chat w me, I have watched quite a lot so we may have watched the same!

- I have to admit I'm in the Steven Universe fandom, I also love Adventure time... Pls don't bully me-

2. Top 3 creepypastas?

- that's a bit hard question.

Well, the number 3 is Ticci Toby bc it was quite interesting to me.

Number 2 is Lost Silver bc it has interesting plot, I like the mystery with the alphabet pokemons (I call them that, fite me) and it was a bit bloody.

And the number 1 is //dramatic drums.... Ben Drowned! It was the 1st creepypasta I had ever read, it got me into the fandom and I like it over all. And it's also relateble bc I nearly drowned... twice.

- if there was 4th it would be Laughing Jack, bc I found somebody reading the original on YouTube and I was like "Ok let's hear it!"... And yeah, it's very well written and has great description but there are moment that made me shiver for the gore and pain that the characters felt... yeah, it is nice but creepily well in detail

3. Thoughts on pineapple pizza?

- well, it isn't as bad as everybody says it is. And when my family was on beach holiday they usually gave me that pizza so I don't have anything agaist it.

4. Here's is an interesting one - how was I introduced to creepypasta?

- being the little fnaf obsessed shit I was in 3rd grade I was on YouTube, watching some videos. And there was one video that caught my attention.

Back then to me the people on the video were the mouth guy, that Zelda guy (pls for give me), lady mask guy, the orange hoodie, that one with the goggles and of course, Slenderman.

And I found out they had stories and now here I am.

5. Want made me want to write a fanfic?

- I, with my great imagination, decided to write my ideas somewhere. Because on paper, or in our case on a screen, I sound the way I want.

Bc when I talk I and nervous and mostly sound like a toddler (thank god close friends are expection)

6. Favorite fanfic?

- oh boy. I have library here twice bigger than The Hall of Records. I read so, so many fanfic I can't even choose favorite.

7. If stuck on a dessert island which creepypasta would I bring and why?

- that one actually made me think, good job. I think the most practical one is Ben Drowned.

I mean that boy is teleportating trough devices. I will take the old family computer, that shit has seen some dinos, Imma have the food and the drinks. After that I'll build some beach bamboo house shit and begin hoola hoola.

8. My name, eh?
- Why hello there, my name is Božidara. In Bulgarian it means gift from God or Godly gift, in english ver. it would sound like Godgift or something like that. I'm more of a punishment for the most people tho.

My nickname is Bibi. Like litterally Bb. You guys call me Bb, it's faster to write.

(If you're curious about how that ž sounds, go to google translator and translate frog to Bulgarian. The very first sound is that ž)

9. How has been life treating me?
- Well life is a party!.. and, unfortunately, I'm the piñata...

10. My sexuality?

- I'm pansexual. I'm so fuckin pan it hurts (like I stutter even more around attractive people wtf-).

Now, story time.
I, about a year ago, was thinking "Man, they're finee. What gender are they?.. Eh, who cares?.... Oh shit I'm pan. Oh well, that's a problem for another day!"
And so a few days ago I was having a conversation with a buddy and I said something along the lines of  "Fuck the gender, I don't know if they're a boy or a girl or whatever, I would fuck them bc they're cute as fuck" "... Bibi, are you pan?"
And  I suddenly remembered what I was thinking a year ago. I procrastinated my damned sexuality.

Legend says that friend is still on read and I'm not coming out anytime soon bc everybody around here is every-fucking-thing-phobic

Some more facts about me bc I have nothing better to do

- I love listening to cavetown, but I listen to rock too... I listen to basically everything

- I am not a native english speaker

- I am european (is he gay or european- ok I'll stop)

- I am a huge crybaby and a salty bitch at the same time

- I fucking hate my smile. Like I freaking hate it it's so ugly I can't even- but my laugh isn't any better tho :')

- I love yogurt, milk and chocolate. And marzipan.

- I have a pet and it's guinea pig. It loves to try to eat my books and drawing, but it's favorite is my maths homework (it ate the half of the paper for like 3 minutes wtf-)

- I usually pet every animal but I love cats. Like, since I was little I loved to pet every cat. And now I have cat buddies around the city. And some  only let me pet them bc they know me and that makes me feel like a goddess. The goddess of animals. (ok sorry-)

- I laugh at the dumbest shit. Like litterally everything. Except actually offensive jokes like sexism and ect.