🌻ᴛɪᴄᴄɪ ᴛᴏʙʏ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ🌻

From @micaaox

Here you are again, over thinking your feelings. Should you confess, or should you stay silent. What a bittersweet feeling is to be in love, isn't it?

Afraid of rejetion, craving affection. Wishing at the shooting stars, the clock and all the things possible. But still too scared - falling for him.

Lying on your bed, the clock is showing 5AM, you still haven't slept even a minute. Just looking out the window, wondering if the stars have the answer you need.

And then again you knew the best thing to do - just confess as soon as possible. You were hiding your love for too long. Just say those words - whatever will happen, it will happen. You can't change that.

...

"Soo I asked him to hang out after the mission... aaand... I will confess."

"Jeez, finally! So, you chicken eventually found some courage, eh?"

"Just to let you know, Clocky, you aren't so good at helping with stress."

"So, since you'll confess you've gotta look nice, right? JANEE! COME HERE, THE CHICKEN NEEDS HELP!"

...

So, later on you're ready. And to be honest, you were happy with your looks. You wore a cute pastel blue sweater with a few tiny, white clouds and white jeans.

It was comfy and cute

It was comfy and cute. Just enough to give you a little confidence.

The next step was to train in front of the mirror, your plushies and even your (favorite character from anime/other fandom) pillow. It was easy until you imagined it was Toby.

Stuttering, red cheeks, random word? All of this. You were so frustated you just said it and guess what?! When you say it without thinking of it, it doesn't get you worried.

Now just wait a bit more.

...

There you are, sitting next to Toby on the wild flower field. Watching the lovely twiling - the night almost taking over.

Talking with him, you knew you had to confess your love, so you decided not to think of it too much.

"Hey Toby, I've got something important to tell you."

"Ok, I'm listening."

"I..... I've fallen for you. For a while now and just wanted to let you know."

He was in shock. You were in love with his, the annoying boy. Was that possible? Were you lying? Or were you not?

He could hardly process what was happening, let alone answering you. You stood there, assuming the worst - just a friend.

"I see you don't feel the same, d-don't you?"

"N-no, it's ju-"

"Just a friend? Don't worry, it's not your fault I'm not good enough. It's ok."

And you ran away, leaving the boy confused. He saw your eyes were glistening and you ran away. And then it hit him - he didn't answer he could and the worst came to your mind.

He knew he fucked up.

...

You were in your room, crying your heart out.

You told Clocky and Jane, they told the other girls and it went on. Everybody knew - (Y/n), just a friend.

Lying on your bed, still crying, face - red and puffy. You were watching
"Koe no katachi" (really deep film, one of my personal favorites). It ended.

About to fall asleep after hours of crying, you heard someone entering trough the window.

"I swear to god Clock, if you-"

You turned around and saw Toby, with sadness and regret in his eyes. His heart was breaking in the sight of you - eyes still glimmering, your face red and cheeks still wet. You were a mess. Because of him.

Damn, he really fucked up.

"Toby, I to-old you i-it's alr-ight"

"No, it's -"

"For th-e third ti-"

He kissed you. Toby, the boy who you thought didn't feel the same way actually felt the same way.

"I was too shocked to answer. I certainly did not expect you to love me."

"Toby you really do have only two brain cells, don't you?"

"One isn't working right now. It's too busy to be happy about it's new girlfriend."

Your cheeks got redder, you just giggled. No answer was needed.

...

In the end, you were so happy together. So, it all ended the way it stared - with boy and girl in love.

I don't think it was the best but I trird. I promised it will be ready in 3 days, so I just wrote it in 1AM. I hope you enjoyed. Don't be afraid to request! Have a nice day or night!