🌻|38|ᴇʏᴇʟᴇss ᴊᴀᴄᴋ|🌻

Request by gangsterWolfie

It was fun to write!

And Jesus fucking Christ guys, if I get that book to 50k I'm probably doing face reveal or some shit. Tell me if u want tho.

So, uh, I hope you like it!

~~

All the pastas in the mansion were gathwred in a giant room with enough space for everybody. This had to be something important.

"Now, since everybody is here I want to introduce you to someone important - my niece/newphew! They're Trenderman's child and I expect you to have some respect.

Now- oh, don't be shy! Just show yourself, it's alright."

A few seconds after that somebody emerged from behind Slenderman.

There stood a way shorter person with nearly colorless skin, (h/c) hair and shiny eyes. They wore quite nice-looking outfit and a few bracelets. They also seemed quite confident.

"H-hello, you can call me (Y/n)! As my uncle said I'm Trender's child, but I look a lot more like my mother. I have tentacles like my dad, though. Anyways, nice to meet you all!"

Yeah, forget that confident part. They weren't too confident, yet there was still some self esteem.

And that day (Y/n) moved in the mansion.

...

(Y/n) got along with the pastas quite well. Erm, most of the creepypastas. Ej seemed like he was going to rip their throat apart of they came any closer.

And (Y/n) being the oh-so-brave person they were, decided to approach him.

They did talk quite a bit. It was mostly (Y/n) talking to Ej about nearly everything and Ej listening with the occasional "mhm". They became close friends.

...

A year later (Y/n) still lives in the mansion.

"Ej, Ej! Could you come and hell be a bit?"

A few seconds after that (Y/n) heard footsteps approaching them. Ej showed around the corner, looking like the death itself.

Looks like his dear friend woke him up. Well, he should have gone to bed earlier.

"Hey, Ej! Will you help me with moving those flower pots? They're quite a lot and some of them are quite heavy!"

With that they began moving the pots, talking along the walk. At some point Ej began to look lost in a thought.

"Hey, is something wrong? You look like you aren't even with me here! Hellooo, Earth to Jack?"

"Hey, (N/n), tell me... you have those tentacles, right? You could do it by yourself, couldn't you? You didn't even notice I'm actually not caring anything.. Why did you call me, hmm?"

That caught (Y/n) by surprise. They have used that tactic a few other times but back then he kept him mouth shut.

"A-ah,.. well, what can I say? You caught me red handed!.. I- I guess I just wanted to spend some time with you, but-"

In the matter of seconds (Y/n) felt their back being pushed onto the cold wall and all they could do is clutch their pot in nervousness.

Jack, on the other hand was enjoying his view. The now usually confident (Y/n) was now blushing mess between his arms.

He did his move and kissed the girl/boy/person.

As the both of them were enjoying their sweet moment the sound of a rather heavy object interrupted them, followed by an "ow" and a few voices scolding the source.

(Y/n) and Jack turned around to see nearly every pasta in the mansion just staring at them, including Slenderman.

Well, there are a millions other ways for their relationship to be annouced but that was just one of those ways.

~~

Sorry, I haven't been updaring much! It's just that I've been studying all day long those last few days and I hardly have the energy to write before bed. I hardly have the time to sleep tbh.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! Have a great day or night and take care of yourself bc you deserve it!