🥀|8| ʟɪᴜ |🥀

It all ended how it began - with a flower and a note.

Now, are you confused? Ok, I get it. Let me start from, eh... the start?

...

Y/n was such a weird little person. She/he could fight god of war and violence, swim a sea and literally walk around Hell for her/his friends. But would never make an action if it was her/his problem. She/he would just let it be and won't mind it the "sass" would just spit out itself from her/his mouth. Such a weird little person was she/he, right?

And then there was Liu - a broken boy with good heart. On his body there was another person, Sully - a twisted persona created by Liu to cope with some bad, bad memories.

...

(Y/n) and Liu were the perfect two - protective, lovely and loving. Even Sully liked her.

It felt so right. It felt so nice it was hard to believe. It felt so perfect it was nearly untrue.

...

They met in a very unusual way. (Y/n) was dancing and singing in the lavender field, music blasting loud enough for the girl/boy not to hear if somebody called for them.

As she/he was dancing, she/he felt something hit her/him softly. On the ground was a small lavender, a note attaced to it.

Turn down the music a bit, little singer, or dancer?

(Y/n) stopped the music and turned around. Behind her was a male with bright green eyes and covered in scars from terrible events.

They talked to each other. (Y/n) was a little creeped out in the begining, Liu on the other hand was confused by one thing - why did the girl/boy dance and sing all alone in the middle of the lavender fields.

In the end of the day they both met a new friend. They both had that warm feeling of... who knows what it is called? Does it even have a name?

...

Time passed, day by day the love between both of them grew. But because they were afraid the other won't feel the same they kept it inside.

Until Sully told (Y/n) about his other personality's feelings.

That was the begining of a wonderful relationship. Protecting each other, caring for each other, loving each other. There were no secrets between each other.

Or so (Y/n) thought.

...

Liu became a bit distant, Sully a bit worried and (Y/n) a bit confused. Why was Liu acting like that? Did (Y/n) do something wrong?

She/he tried to ask Sully, only result Sully getting nervious and shady. But Lui was even shadier.

Until he became just a shadow.

He was coming home late, sneaking out and went to sleepovers way too much it became supsicious.

(Y/n) had seen his phone, knew his routine, knew everything about him and yet regused to believe Liu was cheating.

...

Now there (Y/n) is, waiting for her/his lover. For a few hours now. She/he is about to go, but a sound stops her/him.

Liu's voice echoes, somebody else's voice answers.

(Y/n), hiding her/his face behind a book is watching her/his lover, kissing another person. Liu was happy with that person.

That's what (Y/n) wanted - her/his loved one to be happy, even if it's not with her/him.

...

It's been 7 months now, (Y/n) left without telling Lui where she/he is, leaving just a mere letter.

True, (Y/n) is still hurt, wondering if Liu was alright. Lui was wondering where (Y/n) was.

She/he ran away just a few miles away, in the nearby town. Lonely little town. There (Y/n) could never be found. Or she/he thought.

...

The night was calm and quiet. The flower field was filled with faint breeze, the breese quietly rustling trough the flower field.

The fire was extinguished, only the embers of the golden flame still alive. (Y/n) dancing the embers and the flower, singing her/his heart out.

Singing out loud enough to feel free, even for a secound.

As she/he was dancing, she/he felt something hit her/him softly. On the ground was a small forget-me-not, a note attaced to it.

I missed you, (Y/n).

...

Part 2?

...

Heyy, how are you today or tonight or whatever time of the day is by you? I hope you're alright and I hope you enjoyed! Don't be afraid to request! Bye Bye!