🌀Please Help🌀

Hi and I'm sorry it's not the request but I really need help.

Let's start with my friend, we'll call her Mara. She has a lot of metal problems and I want to help her, but she doesn't want to help herself and I don't know how to help her.

The 1st thing - multiple personalities. It's Mara, N and S. Honestly, that second personality isn't that disturbing but S IS. The second thing is her sleep.

That S is a biology person, a psychopath and a sociopath. S nearly choked me, she just held my neck tightly and I had trouble breathing. I just couldn't breathe for a few second and I thought I really was going to die right then and there. That S also texted me this.

And I just can't describe how terrified I'm now

And I just can't describe how terrified I'm now. I don't know what to do.
I'm afraid.

The next things is the sleeping - she thinks just resting is enough andp she's some kind of superhuman. She makes alarms just to NOT sleep. And then she whines about how tired she is and how little she slept.
And as a person that has a bit of trouble sleeping myself that just pissed me off.

If somebody can tell me how to make her talk about it or who to talk with, please tell me. Even if it's the tiniest things it really will help.

...

And about the choking thing - please don't worry, I'm fine. It's just that I'm a bit traumatized (because it brang back memories from my near drowning as a child).

I talked about this with a friends that knows about Mara's problems too. I cried and I was shaking and all. That means I have trauma, right? I'm not very sure so please tell me.

...

But honestly, I'm quite upset right now. You see, when there's something, even something the nigligiblest things she calls me and I always answer her. And by always I mean always.

And she just told me "Yeah, you're too scared sometimes. Honestly, it's annoying and I don't really care. That's why ignore you most of the time."

And she saw me just having the I'm-hurt-but-I-will-be-angry face, she was like "Oh, you mad?" and when I was a bit rude and acted like I didn't give a shit she just said "Yeah, you're mad. Oh well." and she just continued doing something on the phone.

And honestly, I do give a shit. And it hurts. I'm tired of always being somebody's plaything. I wish I didn't care so much.

———
23th may, 2021

Ayooooo, how are ya'll doing! Im completely fine if any of you are worried!

I did cut her off my life for a good while to take time for myself and all,, also quarantine—

Either way, I wanted to give her a 2nd chance for whatever reason, please don't ask me as I don't have the answer either.

Now me and her have cleared up all problems, we know what the core of the problem was back then and we don't plan on letting it happen again.

She is healing herself from her past as well, and a much better person on top of that.

Also if you give me shit for diagnosis or that I'm not traumatised bc I haven't been diagnosed or tell me that whatever I'm saying is fake,, okay??

I mean you aren't in my shoes, neither do you personally know me so I see how you may not believe me for all this but man, saying that I'm a liar bc I can't either afford neither find a good professional is genuinely a bad reason to invalidate me, or anyone else for that matter.

I mean, the girl deadass grabbed me by the neck that tried to unalive me more that once?? How can a person not be traumatised at all???

And there is a lot of other shit in my life that can cause and probably has cause trauma as well but just bc I don't have a professional by my side doesn't mean Im just fine??

Either way, right now Im much better that before. Yes, there i  still a whole load of shit going on but it is managable so I cant complain—

Anyways, I hope you know how to help me help her or help me cope. Even if you don't it's okay. And I you have a problem, you can talk to me, okay? I'm always here for you guys. Have a nice day or night and the  keep safe! 💛💛💛