🌻|19|ᴛɪᴄᴄɪ ᴛᴏʙʏ |🌻

! Creepypasta high school au because Y E S !

~†~

(Y/n). A sarcastic kind of an asshole to all the people she didn't know or didn't like. On the inside was an energic, funny and caring person.

Too bad there weren't many people to be her/his friends. To be honest, she/he was used to being isolated. Used to be bullied. The bullying didn't happen quite regulary, thanks to her/his sassy responses.

She/he knew she/he wasn't the very best person at all. She/he made mistakes. And in the end there was no solution but to accept them. After all, it's better than crying over them.

And she/he perfectly knew she/he was kinda disliked. And it was perfectly okay.

~†~

Lunch again. Sitting alone listening to music, one earphone in the ear. Silencing the outer world.

But there was a boy. He was sitting alone. He looked a little... gloomy.

(Y/n) had seen this boy in a few classes. He was doing surprisingly well in PE, but sucked in the most subjects.

He was usually with the kid with the mask and the kid with the orange hoodie, but now they were nowhere to be seen. And the boy had kind of lonely look.

So (Y/n) went out of the comfort zone.

"Hey, you're Toby, right? We're in a few classes together."

"Yeah, we are. Hey, aren't you the kid with the drawings? From the art class?"

"Mhm, I am."

"What was your name again?"

"(Y/n). I'm (Y/n)."

~†~

(Y/n) and Toby grow into close friends. She/he stared to hang out with the other two kids too.

It was nice having someone to talk with. Someone to open up to.

"So, you're not always right. How do you convince people that you are? I mean, you even made me question myself!"

"Look, Masky, this is a quite delicate technique. If I can't blow away with my brilliance, I baffle with my bullshit.

To be a bit more simple, I just convince. And that is, my friend, a talent you apparently don't have."

Masky scoffed at The(Y/n)SmugSmile™. Hoodie giggled lightly, Toby was holding his tears of laugh.

~†~

(Y/n) and Toby left school, but this time was diffirent. They were walking together, (Y/n) didn't want to go home just yet, so she/he went on with Toby.

There were about fifty paths home anyway.

"Hey, (Y/n), are you this way?"

It was a street, leaving away from her/his home. But again, (Y/n) didn't want to go home just yet.

"Mhm, I am."

In the matter of seconds Toby's face lit up.

He whispered "yes!" under his breath as he made that happiness-first gesture.

It was such a tiny, simple thing anybody could do, but for (Y/n) it meant so much.

Trough her/his whole life she/he was used to being told of having "not so nice personality" or "you could have been nicer".

And somebody was happy just for having her/him by his side.

~†~

"Hey, (Y/n), how heavy are you?"

".... sorry, what?"

"How heavy are you?"

"A sack of potatoes- how am I supposed to know?! I don't even want to look at the tiny devil-sent machine... It made me heavier because I kicked it!"

(actually happened to me once and now the evil thind despises me-)

"Psssh, a sack of potatoes.. Okay then!"

In the matter of second (Y/n) found herself/himself on Toby's back. Sure, it was Friday and the bags were near to empty, but (Y/n) didn't weigh exactly a sack of potatoes...

"Am I too heavy? T-there's no need to carry me around, y-you know!"

Curse the stupid stutter. (Y/n) only did that when nervous. And Toby was fully aware of that.

"Awh, is my tough (N/n) flustered?"

"... A-a bit. Yeah, just a bit."

"Okay then, miss/mister sack of potatoes. Let's go home!"

(Unravel playing in the distance- I'm sorry to all of you who don't watch anime but it's one of my favorites and I had to-)

~†~

The "yay" part actually happened to me a few days ago and it was so cute that I lowkey *cough*notsolowkey *cough* wanted to hug the boy, like oml it was so heartwarming-

And a few people told me I really scary when I'm angry because I rarely show any aggressive emotions and even the fearless girl (like, she litteraly has no freaking fear) told I'm fucking scary when I'm angry so I guess Ok?-

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! Don't be afraid to request! Have a nice day or night, stay safe! 💛💛💛