🌻|26|ᴛɪᴄᴄɪ ᴛᴏʙʏ |🌻

Requested by @CreepyGirlPasta9607

I'm so sorry this is awful-
~†~

Toby knew (Y/n) was a crackhead. She had brain, but she used it only when it was emergency.

He met her in the woods. He olanned on scaring or eventually killing her.

When he jumped at her she just flinched and said he gave her a heart attack. Then she offered him food. He was quite surprised, to say the least.

Either way, he knew she was a very, very special girl.
...

Now this was new.

"(Y/n), wh-why are you late? You usually are here b-by 10 minutes. Now you're 53 m-minutes late!"

He saw her stoned smile™ taking place on her face and immidately knew something happened. To be correct, he knew she did something.

"I pranked the home room teacher!"

"What did you do?"

"I asked (F/n) to call me by the end of the class because that witch always holds us longer.

So, by the end of the class, my phone ringed in giorno's theme. And the witch held me back to scold me and yeah."

Toby stared at the girl. He didn't expect her to be the pranking one but hey, expect the unexpected.

(Y/n) began to giggle and so did Toby. This escalated in the loudest laughing they could do.

" Honestly (Y/n), I was watching when you did the prank."

And your cheeky grimace was just golden. And that woman was staring into your soul and you were like "Oh, I forgot to turn the sound off." but your face said "I did it on purpose bitch" and... Oh God.

But Giorno's theme. How did that came to your mind?"

"Ah, you see, I had those best audio - Giorno's theme, Monster's Inc or those wii sounds with no pause.

And Giorno's theme was the loudest so yeah. This bitch got angry."

...

Toby knew (Y/n) was an idiot.

He had seen her eating whole damn lemon with the peel. He had seen her randomly sing to herself.He listened to her plans to raid Area 51.

But the best part was that they both were crackheads.

But it was more like she was the Master crackhead and he was the apperentice Chad.

They did cringe things together just to annoy somebody (Masky gO Hide FOR FUCK'S SAKE-)

They always asked each other those stupid things like "do fish get thirsty?"
or "If I melt dry ice can I take a bath without getting wet?"

...

In the end, they were just for each other.

And honestly, everybody knew it.

~†~

Oh God I'm so sorry it incredibly cringe I hate it-

Oh and I'm doing the next request so yeah

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! Request are always open! Have a nice day or night and keep safe! 💛💛💛