🌻|16|ᴍᴀsᴋʏ|🌻

I write in my blog everyday. Well, it's blog-fiction. It sounds quite dumb like that,but let me explain.

I write about my day in a bit of diffirent style. I, of course, won't write I'm a killer. But I just call it ''my business''.

Other that that it's all a bit change - diffirent names for everybody, not so explained looks. Overall it's the same.

...

"Hi, it's StarryGalaxy_xo! How are my little stars today? I have to so much to tell you!

So, today Tim, The-Tim sorta asked me out, I think. He said something like 'Hey, do you mind coming with me to the Coffee Shop tommorow? I've got some documents to do but I really don't want to do them in the house, it's too noisy you know. Can you keep me company there?'. And what else can I say except 'Yes, of course.'

Ugh, I sounded like a complete idiot. But he looked so perfect as if he jumped right out of some romance book.

He has those chocolate eyes, but when I look them while in the sunset they are no longer brown. They look like glowing amber. The hues in his hair compliment one another.

And you know what? I just heard his favorite color is blue. I'd sell my own bones for sapphire stones, because blue is his favorite color.

So that's all for now. Have a great day, stars!"

...

We're in the Coffee Shop now. He's doing something. Something that I'm certain is not documents. I mean you don't scribble around the whole documents, do you?

" What are you doing? "

"..."

"Can I see?"

"Give me a second."

By the time he finished I realized I was staring at him the whole time.

He showed me a drawing of a cat, cute and fluffy shy cat. He drew it. I had no idea he could draw.

I realized my look when I heard him chuckle. I certainly did not expect him to draw that good.

...

We stood there for awhile.

Just chatting and drinking coffee (if you don't drink coffee then it's flavored milk or whatever you want). Nothing big, but it felt nice.

Until his phone rang.

"Hello? Oh,okay....mhm, yeah. Sure...... In a few minutes, bye."

"Who was it?"

"They need me in the mansion, it's all a big mess again."

"Oh, okay."

He stood up and put his jacket on. He was about to go and then he looked at me with that surprised face.

"... Aren't you coming?"

"Well, am I?"

He gave me that goofy, big smile with a bit of blush I hadn't ever seen, he looked like a sunshine. Forget the sunshine, he was the sun itself.

"What would I do without my little blogger?"

EXTENDED ENDING :

"So, how long did you know about my blog?"

"About 5 chapter after you stared it."

Oh boy, I've been talking about him since the trird.

"How did you know about it?"

"Ben hacked into your phone once and told me. Don't worry, he told only me. And now tell me, did you really have an album with pictures of me?"

Hey, how are we today? I'm sorry, it's a bit short, but I had this idea and I can't sleep so yeah. So, I hope you enjoyed! Don't be afraid to request! Have a nice day or night!