🌻|4| ᴘᴜᴘᴘᴇᴛᴇᴇʀ|🌻

You had close to no friends, you were bullied and your luck wasn't the best thing in your life, but at the very least you were still alive.

A car nearly drove over you, though.

Anyways, you loved to dance. Since little you wanted to be a ballerina, but you couldn't. So when you were alone at home you were always dancing. It felt so nice you couldn't help it.

...

You were hanging out it the Park, and suddenly something hit you. Someone hit you.

You turned around to see a group of bullied, whose favorite target were you, because you talked back.

You ran and they followed you. It was so frightening, face-whitening. (sorry I can't help it-)

You managed to run away in the old house. The name Of the house was P-25. However, everyone called it "Golden strings", not reason known.

You knew the bullies won't follow you In there, the house got the reputation of being haunted. You didn't have aynithing to lose, though. You were unpopular, because you knew how to face your fears - you could be spooked, scared or overwhelmingly afraid, but you looked the fear in the eye anyway.

...

As you explored the house you could hear sketchy noises and dark figures int he corner of your eye, but you ignored it.

One hall led to another, one room to the next one.

You found one bedroom than made you feel anxious. It was full of dolls. Some were broken, mulitated but other were as if they were just brought here, even though this place was abandoned for years.

That's what everyone said.

There was this little doll, so beautiful and human-like. Those bright hazel eyes, the pink plum lips, the lovely long, dark brown hair, that detailed night sky dress and those cute, bright star and planet accresories. It was very near to you so you took it.

You moved closer to the other dolls, you noticed that there was one of those old music machine (I don't know their name ':)

You looked out the window to see the bullied standing there. Waiting for you.

Everyone in this town believe this house was haunted, and you used it.

You fastly change into a lolita dress you found it the wardrobe, turned on the music and began to dance.

This is the dress by the way

When the bullies heard the music and saw your dancing silhouette, they screamed in terror and ran away.

They ran faster than Sonic (I'm sorry I just-)

But you continued to dance anyways. The music sounded so lovely you couldn't help but keep on dancing.

You danced and danced. You kept on until the disc ended. It felt so peaceful, but right after a few minutes you felt as if somebody was watching you.

You changed but something felt wrong. It felt so very wrong. And then you noticed.

You had thin, golden bracelet. It was so reflecting as if it was glowing.

You knew something was wrong so you jumoed out the window and ran as fast as possible.

...

You were home and dancing to "high hopes" by Panic! At The Disco (a great song by the way)

As you dance around you heard a voice.

"You dance very well."

The voice was male. It was from right behind you, yet it sounded as if it was coming from a radio.

You didn't know what to say or what to think. You weren't afraid, the right word is startled.

"Aren't you afraid, dollface?"

".... Who are you?"

"Call me Puppeteer, little marionette."

"I'm (Y/n). And call me by my name, please."

"Okay then, (Y/n). Will you give me back my doll, please?"

"I-it was yours?! Oh god, I'm so sorry! I didn't know it was yours a-and I took it without thinking and-"

"Yeah, you took it. But maybe, just maybe there is a way that I can forgive you."

".... What is it?"

"Be my friend."

...
And with those three words started new, great friendship. But maybe, just maybe it became more.

Sorry if it's cringe but I'm really sleepy. Hope you enjoyed! Bye!