🌻ᴇʏᴇʟᴇss ᴊᴀᴄᴋ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ🌻

So this is request from hellhoundexe and I really hope you like this I tries my best-

Ah, the summer. A lovely season, especially when you're on vacation. With the bunch of creepy dummies you can call family.

Now, the vacation is on the beach. More specifically, on your favorite beach (mine is Kavacite, I freaking love it-).

Everything is perfect. The warm sun, the light breeze, the sound on the waves, the cool sea water, all the sand and the cute tiny shells.

And then there is the mission.

"Awh, come on, Slenderman! We're on the beach! On vacation! And I've got a mission! To kill someone one that very beach?!"

"Now, (Y/n), you don't have to do this alone. I'll tell Ej to come along. And we're here for 2 weeks, the mission will be done in no more than 15 minutes. Calm down."

All I could do was to huff and shut my mouth. In the end I won't be alone. But it would be awkward.

...

"So, uh, which bikini suits the best, girls?"

(You can choose from here, if you don't like either of those then you just think of diffirent one)

"I think that this one is the best!"

"Umh, I'm not really sure. I-I mean, all of them are kinda revealing a-and -"

"Then why are you wearing them?"

"BeCaUsE ThAt's aLl I'vE GoT"

"Jeez, ok."

"So, I'll wear this one."

...

"Now, (Y/n), tell me why are you in bikini but with a tshirt, without pants?"

"Because, I want to wear that tshirt but I don't have shorts for beach so bear with me."

".... So, who do we have to kill? "

"A flirtly horny fuck."

...

There was the victim. A flirtly douchebag. All I had to do was to seduce him, good thing I am manipulative asshole.

"This bitch is disguisting. Ej, hold my shirt."

"Wha-"

On a swift move my (favorite anime, serial, video game and ect.) shirt was in Ej's hands.

"What, haven't you seen skin before?" (tiny Melanie Martinez perference)

He just stood there, dumbfold. (Y/n), the girl who wore only oversized clothes, the girl who ate as much as she could, the girl who had extreme insecurities yet was confident and just stood there.

With that damn perfect form.

" Tch, I'm on my way. You just capture the scum when it's the time."

...

There were you, at the lonely end of the beach, flirting with the scum.

"What are you looking at, pretty boy?"

"Heheh, let me-"

You slapped his hand before it touched you.

"You can look, but no touchy."

And with that he was knocked out cold by my fist between his eyes.

"What a scum, trying to gat laid... Oi, Ej! Your snack is ready! And give me back my shirt!"

...

We were playing on the beach. The mission was done so we could have fun for the rest of the vacation.

I was talking with the girls about some quite dumb things.

"And this bitch was eating the tangerine whole. Like, just biting it. And it was fucking disguisting. And I could hear her munching because we were on the fucking face time."

"So that's why you were screeching like a bitch..."

"Psst, let's hear what the boys are talking about!"

We all went silent and hid a bit further so they couldn't see us listen.

"-and we saw that horny douche. The definition of scumbag, I tell you. And she took of the shirt. Nobody had seen her in something of her size, let alone a swimsuit.

And like, damn. Thank God I wear a mask-"

"Ooo, does she have nice tits?"

"Ben, you short perve-"

"She has more tighs. And ass. Mmm, that ass (please read in vine perference). I mean, she looked so soft and squishy. Like..."

As he was talking my face began to get red and sweaty. All the girls looked at me with that look on their faces.

"(Y/n), did you really-"

"LET US SEE!"

With that Nina began to chase me as she was screaming as if somebody was burning her alive.

It didn't take a lot of time for her to take of my shirt. I decided it would be the best to just leave her be. And got into the water.

...

After a while I got out and saw the were all playing tag. And I stared to play too.

It wasn't exactly a tag. More like it had a few more rules - the caught has to go into the water, fall onto the sand and then start to run after us. The last one left not sandy wins a free ice cream or something like that.

...

It was Jack turn now. Needless to say, I ran for my life. He was chasing me. I just ran without even looking around.

Suddenly something touched my sides. It was there for a moment, squshing a bit hard.

And I have the habit of sqeaking. Whenever something suddenly touches me I squeak like a rodent and jump a bit.

This time it was no exception.

I squeaked and Jack stooped to turn around. And stared laughing. He was choking on his breath.

"What's so funny, you scared the shit out of me!"

"Well, miss Squeak, I know from before you're cute, but that was too adorable."

Heyyyyy, I really really hope you like this I tried my best. Fun fact - I actually squeak when somebody scares me and it's annoying when my friend was always scaring me like the way I wrote in the chapter, it was funny to him. Anyways, don't be afraid to reques! Have a nice day or night!