🥀|33|Kagekao|🌻?

Request by ButtonEyes55

Sorry to take so much time, I just feel a bit drained from the whole virus thing, I haven't gone out in weeks...

Anyways, I hope you like it!

~~~

There was no escape.

(Y/n) felt like drained, lifeless shell of the person she once was.

She always knew she was a bit diffirent, a bit stranger. But that did not all that happened to her to be justice at all.

It was all taken away from her. Her friends, her family, her everything.

She was on the edge, wondering how she got in that situation.

It was no longer a wonder anyways.

So she ran away.

Far, far away from everybody that once knew her.

She always wanted to please them, to make everybody satisfied, but that only left her hurt and alone.

But this time, she promised herself she will only please herself. This time she will be as selfish as she wants.

Somewhere in America she found a person.

She found a trickster wearing a monochromic clothes and mask, sipping on his wine as he watched a panicked girl run around in his sadistic game.

But he took interest in the girl that was terrorizing the town - he had seen her steal, blow up things, kill and terrorize everybody in the middle of the day.

It seemed like she has no motive nor reason, and it only made the wind-loving demon more amused.

So he approached her, begginig small talk. They both had seen each other break all they rules, so there was nothing to worry about.

In a bit of time they practically became like siblings.

Partners in crime.

And it only made all the twisted games more fun. Well only for them - the people didn't seem too happy about it.

But as the monochromic demon saw somebody even trying to talk to now his "little sister" (as he claimed) made him angry.

If somebody even tried to flirt with her he would take his sweet time watching them suffer and die in agony.

He had now found family and he wasn't letting go anytime soon.

~~~

Sorry if it was short, I have no idea what if supposed to write!

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! Have a great day or night and stay safe! 💛💖💛