🌻|18|ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛᴇʀ |🌻

Ah, the smell of coffee and sweets. The background soundchat of the chatting people around. The peaceful surroundings. What a nice work is the one in a coffee shop.

...

Here had been coming that one person lately. He is always alone, and always drawing. He is always at the same seat by the window.

I began to notice him more and more by his 4th visit. He had obsidian Black hair and deep, sky blue eyes. And that red paint.

I noticed him staring at me sometimes. I didn't want to bother and embarrass him, artists are usually shy and/or introverted people(please remember this line).

Maybe he was just staring at me. Maybe he was spaced out. Maybe he was just watching me. One is sure-he would always stare at me 3 second after I noticed him. And then he would look away.

He always ordered the same thing - chocolate cappucino with whipped cream and red velvet cake.

And he always left a tip.

...

I would talk to him this time.

But before all, I took the cake and the coffee as he arrived and sat on his usual table.

I went to him and gave him his usual order. He was looking at me with that confused look on his face.

"I noticed you come around and always order this, don't you?"

"Yeah, I just didn't expect somebody to notice me, let alone remember my order."

"Awh, but you're one of our usual clients. How can I not remember?"

I didn't realize how that would sound to him and suddenly everything began to feel awkward. I pretended not to notice the tense in the air and continued talking. (that technique actually works)

"Anyways, what are you always drawing? Can I see, please?"

He was taken by surprised. I could see he was hesitating about his answer.

"Hey, if you don't want me to-"

"It's ok. You can see some of my drawings."

I took a chair and sat by him.

Me and my coworker exchanged looks. She gave me the smile and a thumb up - she had my back. Damn, I'd have to thank her later.

His drawings were beautiful. He had some unfinished sketches, he had colorless drawings with pencil shades and some with that rich red color.

He also had some drawings ans sketches of random people. By the half I noticed that there were drawings of me.

Me in a few angles, with diffirent expressions and doing all kinds of things.

As I was watching the drawings I noticed he was nervous. Like really nervous. He was all sweaty and fitgety.

I finished watching and gave him back the notebook.

"All your drawings are really beautiful, you have a talent. Anyways, I forgot to ask earlier - what is you name?"

"I'm Helen. And no need to introduce yourself. I know your nickname - your coworker is quite loud." (totally not creepy)

...

Helen came by again. I gave him his usual and explained I'd come back later - I had to show around the new guy.

And before I went I reminded him he could always find me in the staff room. If I'm not there he could call me.

I went to the room and saw the newbie. He gave some messed up vibes - something between horny and creepy.

"Hi, I'm (Y/n) and I have to show you around."

"I'm Victor."

I showed him around and we went back into the staff room.

In a second I was pushed with the wall behind my back. That Victor guy was trying to cage me.

"You look very hot, peaches."

And then he closed his eyes and began to slowly lower his head with pouying lips. He was trying to kiss me.

Hell nah.

My fist flew right onto his face, giving him bloody nose. He fell flat on his back. Looks like a few years of matrial arts aren't useless.

"You little-"

I felt my hand being pulled and turned around. Helen was there.

"Fuck off."

...

It's been awhile since the accident. Helen haven't stopped coming. He didn't miss even a day.

He became more protective of me.

Today he was nervous. Unusually nervous. He was all red, sweaty and his eyes were fitgeting at every direction.

"Here you go the usual, Helen."

"I... I want that and something else."

"Oh, tell me what it is."

There was obvious surprise in my voice, he never really oredered something else.

"Can I have a... date with you?"

Cliffhanger
(part 2?)

Heyyy, it's been awhile.

I found out I am quite an asshole sometimes - this kid saw a drawing of countryhuman on my notebook and said "that's a shit" and I looked this kid in the eyes and said "that's what your mom said when she saw you for the 1st time." I have no regerts, this kid is usually really mean to me so no hard feelings.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! Don't be afraid to reques! Have a nice day or night! ❤️