🌻|2| ʟᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ ᴊᴀᴄᴋ |🌻

🍪ᴀʙᴀɴᴅᴏɴᴇᴅ ᴄᴀʀɴɪᴠᴀʟ🍪

(Y/n) was fearful, yet brave and reckless person. If heard weird noise - grab a pan as a weapon and go! If something is dark and sketchy - grab a pan, a flashlight and go check!

But that isn't the reason why (Y/n) was walking around the abandoned circus. They were bored at about 3AM and decided it was a graet idea to go at abandoned, dark place.

(Y/n) wanted adventure, adrenaline and whatever. Right now (Y/n) is about to piss their pants. There had been weird noises and being the dumbass they were, (Y/n) just asked :

"Hello? Somebody there?"

Oh, how much they wished they didn't ask. From a big, dark tent could be heard steps. Who ever was there, for sure now they knew (Y/n) was there. So instead of running away, (Y/n) mentally said

" If I'm gonna die, so be it! I wanna know what makes the sound!"

So they went into the tent. It was dark yet colorful, creepy yet exciting. There were candies, cookie, cotton candy... So many sweet things.

When (Y/n) neared the sweet, they heard someone behind them saying:

"Go on, take whatever you want"

(Y/n) shivered when they heard they voice, but took a cookie anyway. It was surprisingly delicious. It was soft, crunchy and perftectly sweet. (Y/n) could hear angels singing while eating this cookie.

"Mmmm, this cookie is the tastiest thing I've ever eaten! Did you bake it?"

(Y/n) continued eating the cookie when they turned around to see the owner of the voice. It was a clown. Very... unusually looking clown, but it only caught (Y/n)'s interested even more. The most interesting thing was the nose, though.

And the owner of the voice was very starled himself. He was used to the people screaming, trying to run away, not even giving effort for his sweet to be tasted. And then there was that scene in front of him - an amusingly calm human eating him sweet. Appreciating his effort.

"Yeah but wait- Aren't you gonna run, scream or somethin'?"

"I... I don't really see a reason to."

"Oh, well that's new."

"Anyways, I'm (Y/n). How about you?"

"Me? Well... I- I'm Jack. Laughing Jack..."

After breaking the wall of awkardness they just talked while eating the sweet.

That was the begining of great friendship, later possibly evolving into something bigger.

Ah, the smell of cringe...