🍋|32|ʙᴇɴ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ|🍋

Request by JJBoothEmmaJ

IF YOU DID NOT NOTICE THE LEMON EMOJIS THIS IS A LEMON/SMUT, THAT MEANS THERE'S SEXUAL CONTENT

Let me remind you this is my 1st lemon ever and it's probably shitty but I tried-

Before we begin, I'll give you some holy water 🚰 👈👈🌝

~†~

Ben decided it was for the best to go to (Y/n)'s house, it was a plus for the both of them - it would calm down (Y/n) and Ben would save his ass from trouble.

The went trough (Y/n)'s apartament, only to find her room dark, with the TV on.

For a second Ben assumed (Y/n) wasn't in her room, until lhe heard her soft snores. She was taking a nap again.

The boy just stared at his sleeping crush. She laid there peacefully, not even acknowledging his presence.

He giggled to himself and moved closer, pinching her cheeks gently.

(Y/n) sat up on her bed and looked around groggily, part of her still sleeping.

After a few moments she noticed Ben staring at her amused, wondering how can her sleeping routine be so weird.

"Oh, hey Ben. Why are you here?"

"Well, I'm sleeping here tonight. I got in trouble and I don't really feel like being ripped apart."

(Y/n) hummed in response, still a bit sleepy. She stood up and opened the curtains, only to see it was already dark.

She went around her house, noticing a note next to the clock on the kitchen table.

Sweetheart,
We won't be here for tonight. There's food in the fridge and don't stay up too late!

                                            Mom and dad

(Y/n) put the note down and looked at the clock. It was 8PM.

Then she turned around and opened the fridge, noticing the spaghetti sauce leftovers. It would be enough fot two.

After a little while Ben and (Y/n) were sitting on the couch, eating spaghetti.

There was nothing interesting to do, so the both of them were completely bored.

At some point (Y/n) was distracted by her thoughts - she could confess now, but it would be quite plain. What to do, what to do...

The girl went in her room, leaving Ben by himself, trying to choose something to watch.

"Why you goddamn- ugh!"

"(N/n), is everything ok?"

"The dumb heater broke again! This stupid thing..."

"Well, besides that it's broken, what's the problem?"

"The problem is that it's really fucking cold during the night, that is the problem."

"Well, you still keep the fluffy blankets, right?"

...

After a while both of the oblivious idiots were under a mountain of blankets, watching a movie on the TV.

"Hey, Ben, close your eyes."

"... What?"

"Close your eyes."

"Why would I-"

"Come on, it's a surprise."

The boy closed his eyes, curious what his crush had in mind.

After a few seconds he felt (Y/n)'s lips on his. For a moment he just stood there, shocked.

After the realization of what was happening hit him, he kissed back.

After (Y/n) and Ben pulled away they stared at each other. Then they kissed again. No words needed.

At first the kisses were innocent, just pure love. And that turned into heated make out session.

"Are you sure you want this, (N/n)?"

"Would we be in that situation if I didn't?"

"Look, (N/n), I'm serious. Are you sure you want this?"

(Y/n) nodded and flipped over, hovering over the surprised boy.

(If you thought you'd be bottom then surprise you little pervert- excuse me I'll continue)

The girl began gently nibbling and pecking on the elf's ear, moving down to the jaw and the collarbone.

She could already hear her lovers trying not to whimper, so she decided to tease him even more.

She began sucking on his skin - creating hickies, as her hand slowly made it's way down to the boy's pants.

The girl looked straight into his eyes as she rubbed the bulge under his pants.

Then she tugged his shirt. Ben took the signal and removed it.

At this point (Y/n) became impatient and just yanked off his pants.

She felt him tugging onto her clothes. Looks like he didn't want to be the only one naked.

(Y/n) removed her clothes, leaving herself only in her lacy undergarments.

She stared as the blond took off her bra, his eyes transfixed to her body.

The girl was already impatient so moved her body and slipped her hand inside his boxers.

She began to gently rub him, enjoying the lewd face he was making.

After feeling him twitch a few times she took off his boxers and her already soaking wet underwear.

They stared deeply into each others eyes, both their faces deep red.

(Y/n) guided herself onto his.... you know and sat straight on top.

She stood for a bit, hurting from her purity being ripped away. Ben could only hold her hand, afraid to move.

When she felt ready she began bouncing at slow pace, still being a bit afraid of hurting again.

Her slow and steady pace escalated to her bouncing on top of the boy like a bunny.

As she was enjoying herself she felt her lover slightly gripping her thighs as she smirked to herself.

By now the room was filled with panting, whimpering and low moans.

"A-ah, I'm going to- haah!"

(Y/n) came all over Ben. After that he grabbed hee by the hips and pulled out, coming on her stomach.

After she fell into the bed, he stood up and took a napkin to wipe her stomach.

After he threw away the now dirty napkin, he lied down next to her.

"Good night, Ben."

"Good nigh, (N/n)."

~†~

I don't know, but I feel like this is terrible, even for 1st lemon ever.

Good job you tiny pervert, here is some more holy water, cleanse yourself 🚰   👏🌝

I think I'm going to Hell - I've got cursed fanart (not only creepypasta), cursed fanfic (I've read a lot and now made one) and some really unholy manga (killing stalking, BJ Alex, I'll make you bark - you know the drill)

Well, I hope you enjoyed! Tell me what you think about it in the comments! Requests are always open! Have a great day or night, keep safe and wash your hands! 💛💖💛