Leave Some Requests

Hey guys! Sorry for not posting so many oneshots lately. I just can't seem to grasp something, you know?

And with all the pressure from my mom and that weird shit around my house and my phone constantly fucking around I don't know what to write.

So, go on and leave some requests! All I ask u not to ask me for any of the slender brothers bc I just can't write them. That's all from me now.

But of u did read the previous chapter and want some updates scroll down.

Hey, I see u want to know about the weird ass shit, eh? So, let me tell ya that my parents are painting my room so tonight I'm in my brother's room and I really hope there won't be any weird noises from the other room.

Let me tell u about my phone bc holy shit it do be bugging. Like, for exapmle, I started playing that piano game and I noticed that some of the button just tao themselves? Like, I'm playing that I can't tap that shit it the moment and B A M it just taps itself.

Or I'm home alone the other afternoon, just vibing by myself w my music and just kinda dance and sing a bit. You know, like the little dancing bc nobody has a chance of seeing me do something and I'm just enjoying myself. And then I hear some low giggle coming from my earphones and I was like hell nah this song has no giggle in it. I checked again if it and and no, it has not have some low ass giggle. And yah, I just removed them and began drawing some shit but like hell that wss very, very weird.

And y'all that said this may be Ben Drowned. Oh well, I have actually tried a few times trough that chatbox and does it actually work?? Bc if it works I really fucked up.

Okay, so if u have any requests about any character with any scenario or au tell me, ok?