🌻🥀|8| ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛᴇʀ |🥀🌻

You were that green person. Smoothies, splattered jeans, road trips, pressed flowers, art museums and paint brush in hand - those things could perfectly suit your persona.

You were sensitive person with strong emotions, usually under control. You only were showing your true emotions around friends who you trusted.

And yet, you met a very.... interesting friend who had the same passion with art, he just took a step further for the perfect color of red.

But you didn't mind. He was your friend, whether being a killer or not. You accepted him despite the things he does, knowing he would never lay a hand on you.

You, (Y/n) (L/n), yourself had used that special paint of his, but it was your blood. No, you didn't hurt yourself on purpose - you only used his type of red color when you got hurt accidently.

...

You were playing around with Helen while he was sketching. The sketch looked pretty good. It would be shame if something happened to it.

As you were talking you noticed your friend wasn't listening to you, so you got a lottle upset. He didn't seem to notice it, though.

And then, an idea popped in your head. A dumb, shitty and probably sorta-suicidical idea. You were so doing it.

In the spam of 2 seconds you took Helen's sketchbook away from him and began to run, and he was chasing you around, shouting at you to return his book of arts.

And as you were running he ttipped you, and you fell. A little piece of the paper got creased. And, oh, you regretted your dumb idea.

"OH, oh God. Helen, I didn't want this to happen. I'm so sor-"

You got grabbed by the hair and lifted up to be shouted about being such an useless and worthless person by your friend. Then he slapped you hard enough for you to hit the wall.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD I TRY TO DRAW?! YOU ARE SUCH AN USELESS PERSON - YOUR DRAWINGS ARE TRASH AND YOU YOURSELF ARE JUST ANNOYING WORTHLESS CREAUTURE! AND-"

And he suddenly got silent. He looked at you, at what he had just done to you. Your hair was a mess, your cheek was now swollen and your whole face was red, puffy and wet. You were crying because of him.

And he looked in your eyes. Your (e/c) orbs were holding the look of pure hurt. And fear.

You rin away the second you saw a chance. You were hurt, both in both ways.

...

Here you are, singing some sad song, crying and hoping it was just a very bad dream. A terrible nightmare.

Your cheek was still a little swollen. You had some bruises from hitting the wall and your face looked like wet, juicy and puffy tomato.

You were drifting off, tired of all the cry, when you heard your window opening.

There he was - the person who had done all this to you.

He looked at you in the misery he had created. He regreted what he had done way too much. He knew how sensitive you are. How easily the important to you people could hurt you.

Your face was red, puffy and wet. Your bed was a mess and you were hidden in a nest of fluffy blankets.

"Hey (Y/n)...."

He felt the tense you felt. He knew how much you hated to be seen crying, so you were hiding. He knew that you were taught not to cry, but you are just a human after all. How could you not cry?

" I'm sorry. I got really angry and I know it was not right to hurt you like this and-"

You said something, it could be barely heard.

"Sorry, I didn't hear you."

"Do you really mean what you said?"

Now he knew that you really were hurting. Not because he hit you, but of the words he said. How could be he so cruel?

"No, of course I don't mean what I said. I-"

" Then why did you say all of those things. You are so cruel, Helen. You mean a lot to me, and I really think of what you think about me, you know. It hurts."

And now he was crying too. He was about to say sorry again, but decided to do something else.

He just hugged you. And you really needed a hug.

So you stayed like this. Everything was forgiven, and now it was ok. No words were needed. It was all alright.

"So, do you want to watch a movie? How about Garfield?

...

Heyy, I haven't posted in awhile. So here it is. I hope you enjoyed. Tell me if there are any mistake. Don't be afraid to request. Bye bye!