?🌻|31|ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴀᴘᴘʏ|🌻?

Request by wildkrattslover45

I have no idea what I am supposed to write so please deal with me

~†~

As far as (Y/n) could remember, she had a friend.

He was an apple. His name was Happy Appy. He was kind, yet somewhat weird apple, he was also helping children.

What a creative kid I was. That's what (Y/n) thought, Happy Appy was nothing more than an imaginary friend.

Oh boy, was she wrong.

...

(Y/n) was searching trough her old stuff only to find some old DvD copies.

As she looked at them, she saw their name - HA 1-10. A weird name.

She put them in a dusk drive, hoping they would work. It was curious - what could be on that DvD.

The screen lit up as an apple appeared on the screen. That apple had bright blue eyes, pastel green lips and a leaf on top of it's head.

It was (Y/n)'s friend, but how? She vividly remembered talking and playing with that apple. Was that a game? Did she play with some kids?

As the show continued she noticed what an intense stare the apple had, as if it was trying to talk to her.

After a while (Y/n) paid attention to the kids. Those were some actor kids, all smile and laughing.

But then (Y/n) saw the little herself.

Was that even possible? She was in a show. And if she was ever in some kind of show there was no way to forget, was there?

After watching all the episodes (Y/n) was utterly shocked - that brought memories she thought were dreams.

All the terror, and the plane accident? She thought all that was a dream.

She vividly remembered that as a child she would spend hours playing with that apple.

The screen lit up again.

Happy Appy was staring directly into her eyes.

We'll meet again (N/n). I missed you.

And as weird as it sounds, (Y/n) felt comfort - she will meet an old friend.

And then she heard a familiar rhyme in the distance.

~†~

No idea what I was supposed to write. I searched for fanfics with him and all was smut. I hope you like it though.

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed! Requests are always open! Have a great day or night, wash your hands and keep safe!💛💖💛