🌻|28|ʙᴇɴ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ|🌻

(Y/n) could not believe what just happened. She had to show it off to him. After all, he helped her with this.

She walked faster to her home on the shortest route. Becoming impatient she nearly ran, but the school bag was too heavy.

After spamming the life- excuse me, afterlife out of her best friend, Ben, she told him for him to come out of the TV.

After 5 long, tiring minutes she was home. Finally home.

She saw the elf boy laying on her bed and hugging her favorite plushie, about to take a nap. He sat when he saw the girl.

She threw her bag on the floor and excitedly scrambled in her school bag with a big smile on her face.

"Hey, (N/n), what's the matter? I mean, you're earlier home by about 14 minutes and you're smiling for something about school. Go on, I'm listening."

The girl was smiling brightly as she pulled out some papers. Wait- it is a test. A math test. And it was... all the points? No mistake?!

To say the least, Ben was surprised. Sure, he helped her with the studying. And especially math, it wasn't her strongest side. (please tell me I'm not alone-)

And the she was - perfect score and proud face. Guess he really was a help, eh?

"Wait, this is your paper right? (Y/n) (L/n)... and you have all the points! That's great!"

"I know, right! I have the highest score in the whole class, the whole damn grade! Even better that the smart kids! Can you imagine?!

Oh and, thanks! You helped me with all this stuff and I would probably have about 4/D if you didn't help me!"

It was true that Ben was helping the girl with studying. Good thing he knew maths. It all was paid back in the end.

" Oh and, are you really counting the minutes before I'm home? "

" Yeah, it's quite lonely when you're not around in here... And I can't find anything interesting, you hide your diary!"

(Y/n) was laughing at her friend's response. After all, if he was sniffing around it would stay hidden for sure.

" But tell me - were you really snuggling my plushie? I mean, I don't really have a problem with you hugging it but... come on! "

" Well, yeah... It kinda smells like you."

".... Are you telling me I smell like milk, roses and forest fire?"

"To be honest, you actually do."

...

Just lazing around and watching some TV classics like Simpsons or Malcolm. That's how the best friends spent their day.

In the end, (Y/n) would be home alone for the night again. Dissapointed but not surprised.

Ben overheard her talking on the phone to her parents and knew there would be no problem to stay over for the night. The mansion is too crowded.

"So, I guess I'm saying over tonight, eh?"

"Yeah, sure."

Good thing it was a friday.

...

1AM came by and the duo was quite sleepy. So, as always, (Y/n) went to her bed.

After about 30 minutes of trying to find a comfortable position to sleep in somebody opened the door.

"The heather broke. Whether you like it or not I'm sleeping here. I ain't freezing in the living room."

And with that Ben popped under the covers.

"(N/n), you're warm..."

And in the end they fell asleep cuddling. It wasn't uncomfortable nor awkward. Just two friend cuddling.

Just friends, eh?

...

Eyo, guess what.

I have bettes score than the smart kid! And I was sure I had like 2 braincells! Looks like I grew 3rd!

Oh and somebody explain - I was walking down the hall way and I overheard 3 classmates I rarely talk to talking about me like "(author's name) is a kitty" "yeah she's a total cat" and I honestly don't get what they meant but okay I guess-

Oh and get ready for the next flirty reader, try to guess who's the lucky guy if you want ;)

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! Don't be afraid to request! Have a nice day or night and keep safe! 💛💖💛