🌻|3| ᴇʏᴇʟᴇss ᴊᴀᴄᴋ|🌻

Ah, home alone. Rare, but satisfying time for (Y/n). They could do whatever they want, nothing stopping them.

Apart from the weird fear feeling. Lately (Y/n) had been listening to their instincts. Thank god.

Let's give an exapmle - they wanted to climb up the roof to stargaze, but after 3 minutes, they had that weird "DON'T DO IT" feeling. They listened to it, only to hear someone walking around the roof at 3AM.

Lately there had been weird noises and things in the corner of the eye (Y/n) could not explain, so they ignoted it.

....

(Y/n) was watching some creepy things around 3AM and decided to take a pan and pretend to be Rapunzel. After they got tired, they went back to some videos

When (Y/n) was about to fall asleep, they heard footsteps from outside the room. They held the pan tightly, ready to attack.

The person went into the room slowly, silently. That person had deep dark blue mask with dripping black liquid from the eyeholes.

(Y/n) could hear that person walking calmy, not knowing their victim was awake.

And out of the blue (Y/n) jumped on the bed, screamed "NOT TONIGHT, ASSHOLE" and attacked the masked person with the pan.

"STOP! STOP GODDAMN IT!"

And with one last hit the killer went unconscious. (Y/n), actually using braincell, tied up the killer on a chair, and then put on their bigger brother's scary clown mask. Ok, maybe half braincell...

"The fuck?! Oi, wha...what the fuck?"

Poor Jack was confused and tied up. I front of him was standing a completely nuts girl/boy with a clown mask.

"Okay, so you shouls tell me - one, who the hell are you?! And why are you here, for god's sake?!"

The black eyed boy already knew he couldn't do anything and just let long sigh.

"First, you call me Jack and second - I was planning on killing you and eating your kidneys, bu-"

"EXCUSE ME, YOU WERE PLANNING ON BEING A CANNIBAL-"

"I was, but the victim rarely ever actually are putting up a fight, let alone succesfully winning over me. So, in other words, you're safe."

"Cool."

(Y/n) feed him and stared questioning themself if they could trust him. Nyeh. (Y/n) didn't really have something to lose anyways. They noticed Jack was staring at them.

"What do you want, umh... Jack?"

"Remove your mask. I want to see the face of the human that successfully tied me up."

"You first!"

"No, you"

That went on for a few minutes. Jack finally removes his mask and to his surpise, (Y/n) wasn't afraid. The right word was surprised, or perhaps, excited. But that didn't really matter so much to Jack right now. He wanted to see the face. And he did.

He expected a crazy person with not so attractive face, but oh, was he wrong.

He saw a beautiful girl /boy with (h/l) (h/c) hair, lovely (e/c) eyes, rosy/choco lips and flushed (s/c) cheeks.

He felt ethereality raiaying from the person standing in front of him.

....

(Y/n) and Jack are pretty close friends now. They help each other with whatever they can. They talk about any kind of stuff.

They care about each other.

Man, I feel cringe. This is cringe. I need sleep because it's 2Am.