|42|ᴄʟᴏᴄᴋᴡᴏʀᴋ|

Request by Balvasour27

This is a rather comfort oneshot bc today my shit got ✨𝓡𝓸𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓭✨

This may triggers some of you, be careful reading this!⚠️

†††

At the beggining of the day, it was no diffirent Sunday for (Y/n). She, being the stupid but enthusiasthic girl she was decided it was a good idea to go somewhere dangerous today.

Not that she thought it would be really dangerous, but rather exciting. There was a rumor going around.

A rumor that said the straight, cis people would "make the mistaken ones" go away from the central park.

Yeah, sure.

As if a few people could make such a stubborn girl go away. Plus, she wouldn't be alone - she would have a group of friends with her.

(Y/n) told her plans to her friend, Clockwork. The story behind their friendship was interesting - Clockwork wanted to kill (Y/n), but (Y/n) managed to knock out Clockwork. And when Clockwork began coming back to her senses they began to talk as if nothing happened and they were besties for years.

As the excited girl was telling her dear friend about her plans, Clockwork didn't seem too happy about them.

She was worried (Y/n) could get hurt.

"Look, be careful. Those people are insane and dangerous. They can hurt you, you know.."

"Don't worry! I got my my tiny gardening shovel and a chain. I can also defend myself. Plus, there wouldn't be a real fight. I will be alright, don't worry about me."

The time was rushing by, but the usually calm late September mood wasn't so quiet today.

Instead, in the middle of the central park, was a big group of people. People that wanted their right even if they don't for the norm.

(Y/n) found herself to like it there. Surrounded by nice people that wouldn't judge anyone and yet they would fight not only for them but also for anyone else.

(Y/n) promised to text to Clockwork trough out the day. And she did.

She was having fun, making friends and laughing, but she couldn't seem to shake off that awful feeling that she had.

Her gut was screaming at her. Telling her to go away. To run as far as her legs could take her.

Why didn't she listen to her gut?

Chaos. Pure, ruthless chaos.

How did it change so suddenly?

A few minutes ago (Y/n) was just joking around with her friends even though her stomach was aching and she felt the need to run far, far away from here.

Now she knew why.

The homophobic people weren't joking. It wasn't just a made up fight.

They had eggs, flour. Those were just for the beggining.

They also had baseball bats, sticks and stones. They were to use them.

All (Y/n) could do is just stand there and watch in horror as those people were chasing her friends. Thowring eggs at them, other being hit with anything the other one had in hand.

She couldn't go there, she was too scared. She was terrified.

But what about her bestie?

What about (F/n)?