🌻🥀|20|ʙᴇɴ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ|🥀🌻

So this is Dragonofdreams7347 's first request and I'm still working on the second so I really hope you like it because it was harder than I expected-

~†~

I was a human once.

I could walk with my bare feet, breathe the forest air and smell the flowers, pet all the fluffy animals that came across my way.

Now, my feet are deformed into a tail with bright blue scales, with water breathing lungs. I can swim trough the reefs and dive to the very bottom of the icy cold ocean.

Too bad I'm still afraid.

~†~

Hm, the weird people are here again.

The come here quite frequently, they always take the same little boat, but they never harmed my little friends.

That's nice, even though they saw me a few times. But they were always friendly, trying to be my friends.

So I began showing myself around them, but I was always too shy to talk.

I always swam near their little boat waving and smiling. When they were in the reef I showed them the prettiest places and the greatest animal.

~†~

This time a blonde boy with dark eyes was with the weird people. He seemed quite stared, as if he couldn't believe his eyes.

"Hey... can you speak? Like- like a human?"

"Ben, you dumbass! How do you expect a mermaid to talk like a human?!"

"Tch, this is a siren, you genius! Mermaids have fins to breathe, and this girl clearly doesn't!

Which means she is a siren! Mermaids are... mermaids. Sirens are girls who were drowned for no apparent reason.

They usually attack people, but she seems to have no problem with us.

So, can you speak?"

" Y-yeah, but the salt water makes it a bit hard..."

Everyone was starled.

But they always came back anyways.

And eventually, I caught feelings. Too bad Ben was afraid of drowning again.

~†~

They were here again.

There was something wrong.

A storm was on their way, but they didn't listen.

They didn't listen to me.

And it came.

Most of them were on the surface, but something wasn't right.

Oh God. Ben isn't there.

I swam around as fast as I could, but he was nowhere to be seen. Nowhere on the reef.

I was by the end and there he was - about 10 meters away, sinking into the dark, bottomless pit.

I stood there, paralyzed in fear - it was either going to the darkness of the unknown or let the closest to me person drown into the salty water.

I swam across the drop and held Ben as right as I could. I was shaking with fear.

I finally got to the surface, the storm had calmed down.

I put him onto one of the nearby rocks, I knew the other could see me.

But he wasn't breathing.

Panicking, I began to try and save him. Shaking him, pushing his chest. Nothing was working.

Nearly all hope was lost. I began screaming and shouting for him to wake up. My throat was hurting and blood was flying from my mouth.

At last, I remembered the songs. There were tons of songs. If I could use them to lure and hurt, why not trying to heal and awake him.

My voice was faint, it could only be heard by him.

In the end, I tried sucking the water out of his lungs.

And it worked.

He began coughing out water and blood (the salt water draws blood out of the cells so you kinda drown into your own blood) into the sea.

And I just stood there, crying and smiling like a fool.

"Hey, why are you looking at me like that?"

"Ohmygod- I thought you were dead and I- I was afraid of the pit and I didn't swim to save you right away- a-and... And I thought you died because of me"

"Nah, I'll live it. Just can swim me acroos because right now I really don't want to swim?"

"Yeah, of course."

~†~

"Do you sometimes wish to be human again?"

"Yes, actually I would give everything to be human again. Too bad there is no way, though."

"Hmmm, there may be somebody working with chemicals and so on. And maybe he could help you.."

"Really?!"

~†~

In the end, after a long, long months of trying new chemicals and so on it worked.

I had my normal lungs and two feet with no scales again. I was a spirit but most importantly, I was in my human form again.

And I was free. Sure, now I was a creepypasta and I was killing all the people who did wrong around water.

But in the end, it was all worth it. Now I was with them. And more important, I was with him.

~†~

So I really really hope you like this because it was a bit hard to think of idea and I went trough the whole dang net and and I tried my very best. Please tell me if there was something you didn't like!

Also the the fear is kinda me because when I was little I nearly drowned (not once) and I've always been terrified of open underwater space because it makes me feel vunerable and small and it's terrifying-

So, me and my crazy bestie were talking about creepypastas again and began dicussing "between which two creepypastas are you" and apparently I'm something between Ben and Toby-

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! Don't be afraid to request! Have a nice day or night and keep safe!