🌻|21|ᴛɪᴄᴄɪ ᴛᴏʙʏ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ|🌻

Dragonofdreams7347 please don't be sorry to request I just want you to enjoy the chapters-

~†~

Toby was walking around until he found himself into the deep, shadow forest.

He could feel eyes studying his figures, following him around the forest. He figured it was just a curious animal that took an interest in him.

He could feel it wasn't an animal, but as a perfectly normal human he ignored that feeling.

And being the genius boy he was, he went even deeper into the woods. Expecting to find something intruguing.

Walking deeper and deeper, until the sun reached to the horizon's peak, slowly hiding away from his eyes.

And he knew he fucked up.

He was lost, with no trail left nor memory of the path he went by.

At least he had his hatchets, he knew the basics of hunting and this was enough for him.

Just enough to survive the night, that's what he thought.

~†~

Toby wasn't doing great in surviving - he had a dinner and started a fire. The dinner wasn't a feast, nor it was quite tasty but it was still something, right?

It was just enough.

And then a water drop fell from the sky. And one more. And a few more.

Before he could process it, Toby was left hungry and soaked without any warmth or shelter.

And then there came a second problem - he was the pray now.

It seemed like a mountain lion had took a liking in him. It was too hungry to let him go.

Toby was shivering from the cold atmospere, feeling his stomach hurt and his lungs filling with the thin, icy air. His vision was blurrying and could barely hold his hatchets.

The mountain lion was bigger, it had steel-like claws and shart teeth. It could jump around and see in the darkest of night. And it was hungry.

It was easy to tell who was going to win.

He tried to fight with his best, but he had too little energy left. His blood was dripping trough the wounds on his body and he knew it.

He was about to give up and closed his eyes.

And then it all stopped. Nothing attacked him, only a tense could be felt. So he opened his eyes.

And could not believe what he could see in the moment.

There was a girl with fox ear and nine fluffy tails right before him, scaring away the big cat.

He could feel the power gushing trough the girl.

The animal seemed terrified. It whimpered and ran away as fast as possible, nine mountains in the tenth.

(I have that phrase around so sorry if it sounds weird to you)

The girl seemed to calm down.

Toby was dreading what could happen when she turned around? Would he see a true monster? Would she kill him? Was he her prey?

And she turned around.

And there, right before him stood a beautiful girl with shiny eyes and sharp teeth (if you ignore the whole fox thing). She had silky (h/c) hair and crimson cheeks, the rest of her skin baing pale because of the cold weather. She wore a shirt, fluffy coat, overalls and warm scarf.

"Hey, are you- o-h God, you're bleeding! And you're so pale! You're quite cold, right? Come with me before it stars raining even more!"

He stared at the girl, completely dumbfolded. A few second ago she was like she-scary-fox-godess and now she was nervous, caring cute girl?

Damn, he did not expect that for sure.

He followed around the girl with shiny eyes, shivering from the chill.

"O-oh, I almost forgot! You're all soaked!"

She hid the boy's figure under her long and fluffy tails, making him feels warm as he began to dry, his wounds healing slowly.

After he was all dry he paid more attention to her tails - they all looked so fluffy and touchable.

After a while they reached a cave.

To now, he figured the girl could give warmth and heal, all that trough the energy she had.

When they went into the cave a small talk began to form. They knew each other's names and why they were around.

Turns out (Y/n) was drinking the energy out of the dying animals and plants. She hated hurting people who did nothing to deserve such a punishment.

After a bit she seemed quite nervous again.

"Why did you go so quiet all of the sudden, (Y/n)?"

"A-ah, you see, the air is too misty to start a fire right now. And the only way too keep you warm is with my tails, a-and I'm sorry if it makes you uncomfortable, but I really don't want you to die from the cold!"

"Nah, it's cool. Don't be so nervous about it."

After she heard this, the girl covered Toby in her warm nine tails.

And he seemed to enjoy it.

He reached him hand a bit and began to play with her tails. And judging by (Y/n)'s tiny smile and visible blush, she seemed to enjoy it quite a lot.

"You like your tails to be played with, eh?"

"Yeah, it's relaxing- anyways, let's lie down and sleep! After all, I have to take you home tomorrow!"

After a few tense second of silence Toby spoke.

"(Y/n), do you want to go home with me?"

"What do you mean?"

"I told you about the mansion, come with me if you want! I'm sure Slender won't make a problem and there we all are like family! A weird, freaky family!"

"O-oh, well, if you insist I'll give it a try!"

After more of the small talk they both lied down to sleep.

(Y/n) was drifting off as she felt the boy crouching near to her.

She could feel his breath at the back of her neck.

Right before falling asleep she heard his voice, him talking in unison.

" You're such a lovely person it's hard to believe I met you."

~†~

Heyy, how are you? I'm writing this righ now at 3AM because why not- I can't sleep. I've got a low grade again and I feel like the family's failrule again. I haven't told mom and I don't know how to tell her without her comparing me to everybody else.

I'm overthinking again. And this situation will go away. She will be dissapointed but I'm used to it anyways.

Don't mind me, though. I hope you liked it! Comment if I have a mistake somewhere! Don't be afraid to request! Have a nice day or night and keep safe!