🌻|29|ʜᴏᴏᴅɪᴇ|🌻

Be ready for a flirty reader and an awkward chapter

...

As boring as was the night in the creepypasta mansion, the situation turned out to be quite fun.

And as every boring night they decided to play a game - something like hide and seek, 7 minutes in heaven and so on.

Tonight was the dares night.

Basically, one person give somebody else two dares and the somebody chooses between those dares.

Oh boy, it was about to go down.

...

It was Lj's turn and he seemed to be quite picky this time, seems like he had something in mind.

"Okay, now... Jeff! Tell me - what is the most batshit weird thing you've ever experienced while killing or go eat 2 spoons of cinnamon."

"Okay, you little shit... So, the situation I really want to forget is the fangirl the actually scared me.

Like, I'm in your house and I'm obviously planning to kill ya and you just go like 'Omg it's Jeff, omgomg my bestie won't believe this! Come for a selfie!' and I just noped outta there.

I mean what the fuck?! I'm about to kill her and she just went batshit fangirly asking for a selfie! A motherfucking selfie! "

"Come on, we all had one like that at least once..."

"I guess... Anyways, who to torture now... Not you, not you- ah, my favorite shitty midget, (Y/n)!

Remember what a choice you made me take last time, eh? Now it's revenge time!"

(Y/n) felt the instant regret, beginning to question life choices.

Why she had to make him choose between dressing as a fairy or shaving off his hair? Either way it was now fucked up.

"Now, choose between those two - let me go trough your phone or go flirt with... erm, Hoodie? We all know you have a crush on him. Now, choose."

Ben, Dark Link and Lost Silver looked even more unnerved than (Y/n) herself. They knew what kind of cursed shit was in the phone.

Too bad they couldn't wash away the memories of it though.

"Let me think... You either see all the content of this unholy thing or I go flirty. And awkward.... Okay, I think it's obvious. How long do I have to flirt?"

On Jeff's face appeared the most smug, evil smile he could make.

"A week."

...

It's been only a day since the dare and it seem like Hoodie is more nerous than usual and (Y/n) wears the Lord-save-me smile even more. The happy smile with the haunted look in the eyes that screams about to have a metal breakdown.

The girl decided to start off a bit subtly. Subtly she though. Well, she is an idiot.

(Y/n) was giving flirty looks and seductive smirks the whole day.

At some point she decided to act as if she's in a bad boy movie and when she noticed Hoodie was staring she'd smirk, look him from head to toe and smirk even wider.

It actually worked, though.

Everybody could feel the tension on the dinner table. But the only thing that bothered Slenderman were (Y/n) and Hoodie's internally screaming. (remember he can read minds-)