🌻|27|ᴛɪᴄᴄɪ ᴛᴏʙʏ |🌻

Ye RockerChic4Life

This is going to have some dumbass energy because I slept like 7 cat naps and now it's about 2AM and I can't sleep but I'll try anyway

~†~

As everyone knew (Y/n) was Jeff's little sister. And that meant hd protected her a bit way too much. But what can I say - that's just how the older brothers are (except for mine tho :'))

That meant no flirt, no dates, no whatever. Only he could be asshole to her, but if somebody else said a word agaist her brother's "rules" it wouldn't be surprisingly to find them at the very least stabbed the next day.

Oh, little did her brother know he was going to burn somebody alive.

...

Now, let's talk about (Y/n) - she was always with music and some drawings. Fun to be around + chaotic energy. She was also the sarcastic roast queen. (her brother taught her- I'm soRRY I HAD TO-)

She and Toby were close friends. They were nearly inseparatable and would always laugh witch each other. Or at each other.

Jeff never really thought something about Toby - sure, he was around his sister a lot but in the end Jeff he thought Toby wouldn't try to make a move on his tiny boss.

The key word is thought.

...

Toby and (Y/n) always looked out for each other even of they constanly mocked each other for everything too.

That never really was something to purposely insult the other - it was more like joke mocking. Something within the lines of "Hey, Tree, give me those" "Sure, tiny gremlin" and so on.

They would also paly games like truth or dare together. There were always weird and funny questions alomg with the dumbest wild dares their mind could think of.

...

Toby and (Y/n) were eating some snacks and talking nonsence. Just laughing and watching TV.

This was the usual talking about the stuff that just comes to your mind, no actual topic at all.

There was just comfortable silence, until-

"You know what, (Y/n)? If I was your boyfriend, I would pepper you with kisses and spoil you even more than that soy milk in the fridge."

(Y/n) choked on her drink and began to cough violently. When she caught her breath she stared at the boy, who seemed to realize what he said just now.

" Toby, are you confessing to me? "

" Well, if you say yes then I am... "

After a second (Y/n) and Toby bursted out laughing like little kids.

Well, that was interesting confession.

...

(Y/n) and Toby were dating secretly for quite a while. Well, it was a secret for Jeff. But it was quite obvious to pretty much everybody else.

Now they were binge watching film/series/anime in (Y/n)'s room on the laptop. Just watching something, cuddling and eating.

In the end, as promised he was peppering (Y/n)'s face with kisses. Again.

And the door was violently opened.

On the other side stood angry- no, excuse me, outraged Jeff.

"Hey, orange four-fucking-eyes, the hell do you think you' re with my sister?! You have a death wish, don't ya?!"

"She's my goddamn girlfriend, you maniac!"

There was TheAwkwardSilence second before Jeff went completely furious brainless angry troll mode. And while trying to stab Toby with all his might (Y/n) slapped the back of his neck enough to leave a mark.

"Jeff, I know I am your little sister and the you care about me, but let me make a fucking choice myself just for once!"

Jeff huffed in defeat, he knew there was no option to say no.

"Ok, go on and do whatever you feel right. And you - you twitchy moderfucking waffle, if you hurt my sister she will probably gut you. But I will make sure to rip your soul apart with my own damn hands. Got it?"

With that he left. Looks like he could take it, he just needed some time.

"... Did he really call me a waffle? "

~†~

Sorry, I really slowed down, didn't I? It was just all the studying and the tests... I have a few more though, wish me luck!

About the... Mara situation - first I told my closest group of friends about it and they all supported me. The next day when Mara tried to apologise they all watched from afar and I felt protected UwU. I cut off contacts with the girl. I'm doing a lot better and I'm feeling free from her. And thanks for all the help, you're golden! And special thanks to the still learning psychiatrist, you really helped me a lot!

In the end I felt guilty about that bc she was cutting before and I was worried that she might start again, but you know what? I am not responsible for her choices, and neither are you for all your toxic friends'.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! I always take requests, go on and ask for one if you want! Have a great day or night and keep safe! 💛💖💛