⚡Some 3 AM thoughts⚡

Angels walk among us. With crooked halos and broken wings, walking among us and trying to remember what it felt like to be holy. Looking up and stretching out their arms, feeling what it felt like to soar into the endless sky.

Gods walk among us. Their souls trapped too small bodies with nothing but the memories of when they had everything, the world and they empires they helped rise. Their hands once create galxies full and stars and beauty, but now seemed so small.

Aliens walk among us. From far away worlds and twinkling stars,wondering how they got so far from home. They know one day they will fly the galaxy once again, but until then they must be satisfied with Earth.

Faes walk among us. Trying to remember their songs, their dances, their customs in a world that is conviced they are nothing but a children's tale. Desparately trying to become themselves again, wondering if it was just a prank gone wrong, or something worse.

Mermaids walk among us. With deformed tails and air-breathing lungs, walking among us and trying to remember what it felt like to dive to the bottom of the ocean. Swimming in the pools and staying in the shower for hours, wondering what it felt like to breathe water.

Demons walk among us. Trying to remember why they once fell, the power they had. Hell's flames, warming their ice cold hearts. The wishes for revenge making them vicious, the fear of betrayal and falling once again never leaving their mind.

Skinwlakers walk among us, longing for their long lost power. Trying to remember why they stayed so long in the skin, trying to become themselves once again. Wishing to have their lost power back, to remember what it felt like to be in somebody else's skin again.

I wrote this at 1-3 AM last night but I published it today. I hope you liked it, even if I have no idea how I thought of those. Bye!