🌻|22|ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʟɪɴᴋ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ|🌻

Nightcore_life 's request, I really hope you like it-

~†~

Again, Link had surprised (Y/n). More surprisingly, it was a pleasant surprised. Nothing destructive or shitty.

It was just a bit sad that Link thought (Y/n) wouldn't figure out it was him.

He left a shirt with (favorite thing /anime, food, whatever/) print on it, a book and a chocolate.

(Y/n) also had noticed the previous little things - him covering her with a blanket when she's asleep, showing interest in things she liked and so on.

He had been acting so nicely that (Y/n) felt like she owed him something - or like she had to start who-is-nicer war.

Either way, it was cake time.

~†~

She had all the ingredients she needed, all she had to do now is to follow grandma's recipe (grandma's always tastier-)

When she found the recipe she took it and put it in her pockets.

As she was walking towards the kitchen she saw Link. He was sleeping on the couch. It was quite obvious he was cold.

(Y/n) gave him her fuzzy blanket - only she owned a fuzzy blanket, so she'd never give it to somebody else in a million years, that's what she said.

This was an exception.

~†~

(Y/n) was now baking. More like mixing the ingredients while singing loudly.

Now, (Y/n) only sang when she was sure nobody could hear her.

This was thanks to her music teacher that kicked her out of the school music kids because she wasn't "singing perfectly". (that woman traumatized me-)

Anyways, she sang with all emetions on the moment.

She had accepted her crush on the grey boy. She perfectly knew this cake was specially for him. And she knew that if he woke up her cake mission would be fucked up.

"I was hanging with you and I realised~

I didn't think it was true, I was surprised

When I found I've fallen for you

A~ aah~"

Unknowingly, when she was singing she had woken up the elf boy.

And he was listening to her.

He loves her singing, he loves her whole existance.

I am not a creep, he thought. It's isn't creep-ish to spy on your crush. Too bad he couldn't believe himself.

And he was watching the girl baking, dacing and singing.

He was sure it was for him. She once told him she would. She was in unison so she didn't remember a thing but he remembered it all.

All the things she said.

(Y/n) eventually was ready and put the cake in the oven and bent down.

After the cleaning up she finally turned around to see Link staring at her with a wander look in his eyes. (like at school when you don't pay attention and just stare at somebody)

"eEP! Link, what the Hell?! You can't just stare at people, you know!"

"Oh, but I thought you liked me. You have a crush on me, don't you?"

At this moment (Y/n) had a shortcut. She stared at the space with empty eyed for a minutes before finally processing what just happened.

"You talk a lot when you're half asleep, you know. To be honest, this is about a month now.

I once went in your room to 'get something off my chest' and your half-a sleep response was 'Is it your shirt? Please tell me it's your shirt.'

And some other things I can tell you about, but I see you'd rather not know. Anyways, I feel the same way.

Now, let's eat cake!"

~†~

And so (Y/n) and Link fed each other with the cake.

The rest of the day was spent cuddling and binging some anime/serial.

~†~

Sorry, this is a bit shitty. It's kinda hard to write in school because all of the noise, and it's especially loud right now because of a flu vacation.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! Don't be afraid to request! Comment if I did a mistake somewhere! Have a nice day or night and keep safe!