Guess The Ghost Is Back

So, I'm home alone again. What a shocker-

Ahem, anyways I'm chilling I'm my room and watching some tik tok shit and going trough my isya account (btw it's bananamilk_bb and it's for my drawing, I just began posting)

And so I'm just vibing and I hear some music from a bit further from be, like another room. And every door is open but I can't get a view to the living room from that angle.

And I was like "Oh, the neighbours be really shitty again" and seconds later I remember that I would hear to my left and below, not my fucking living room.

And for seconds I'm debating if I should check bc my piggy is in there and it began to tune down. And when I got in the room it stopped.

Now my guinea pig is acting really unusual. It usually is really noisy and affectionate and squeak when it hears me but it just randomly States and makes nearly no sound and it's just overall weird.

And my piano game and any other app is acting up now. During late night when my brother isn't home I hear his bed creaking and I just make a bit louder noise, idk why.

A few nights ago I'm home alone again and I'm with my earphones and just singing and dancing and I heard a low giggle. Like trough my earphones. And I bet my shitty life that the song doesn't have any giggle and I check, there was not. I also hear my name being called. Like, my nickname. I'd be more scared if it was my full name bc if I hear it all I think of is shit I'm in trouble.

Now I lit up all the lamps around the house and I just walk around, I have nothing better to do.

Ah, well, at least my guinea piggy is alright.

That's all for now, later I'll probably post a oneshot! See ya!