🥀|39|ᴛɪᴄᴄɪ ᴛᴏʙʏ|🥀

Request by _https_aya_

This is kind of venting bc my mom decided to me.. oh well herself again

Don't worry, it has a happy end

Also sorry updating is slow! I haven't had a good sleep for a while and I have hard time concentrating with all tjose exams but oh well I was raised to need no more than 4 hours of sleep so yeah, I'm ok.

~~

(Y/n) (L/n), the third and youngest child of the infamous (L/n) elves. They seemed perfect, the idealization of the elf nation.

And yet, there still were some secrets behind the closed doors.

A family trait was being skinny, tall and and having long, point ears. Being graceful, smart, extroverted and yet so coldblooded was a nature of the (L/n).

But (Y/n) didn't fit in that. She/he wasn't the tallest nor the thinest, she/he had tiny ears that were no bigger than her piniy finger.

She/he was a bit clumsier, a bit more anxious, not so smart and all she/he could do is pretend she/he didn't feel a single thing.

Truth to be told, she/he felt everything so deeply she/he could drown is her/his own emotions. Yet, she/he could never fall in love. At least that was what she/he thought.

...

"(Y/n), me and your mother will talk with you."

The elf child sat down next to her/his parents obediently.

"You know all about human culture. All about those machine phones, cars and other stuff. Even better that your brother and sister, surpisingly. You will go on a mission, you will tell us all you observed about the human world. Just don't contact with people."

"Okay, when will I go?"

"Pack, you are out tommorow morning."

As (Y/n) stood up she/he heard their mother's voice.

"(Y/n), you need to train more. Your things are getting even bigger. You can go on a diet too. You really need one."

(Y/n) didn't even looks back as she/he continued to her/his room. Hopefully, everything would go well.

...

Now in the human world everything was the same yet diffirent. Diffirent food, diffirent sightings, diffirent people and yet there was the same feeling of being misplaced.

As (Y/n) was walking around in a far away forest she/he noticed a man in the distance. He was wearing orange goggles and was carrying and axe.

(Y/n) knew about the dangers of the human world so she/he hid before the boy noticed somebody was around.

But the danger didn't stop the young elf's curiousity. So she/he followers the axe boy.

...

Later on, the "axe boy" noticed that somebody was following him. Long story short, the elf was taken to Slenderman to be decided what to do with her/him. Let me tell ya - she/he were left alive.

After all, Slenderman could sense her not being human and after some explanation in private it was left alone.

Nobody was ever told (Y/n) was an elf, but nobody really cares. Just some of the non-humans could sense that, but it didn't matter. Nobody questioned her.

...

It was late night. Gentle wind was blowing quietly the fallen dry leave, the moon was shining brightly in the dark, starry sky. (Y/n) and Toby were camping in the woods.