🌻|5| ʜᴏᴏᴅɪᴇ |🌻

Request from @MLart010208

The weather was perfect. You could feel the warm breeze on your (h/c) skin. There was near to no noise - The only thing heard was the calm wind.

But maybe it was so calm and perfect because it was 12AM. Yes, you did read right - you were walking all alone across the town at about 12AM.

Why, you may ask?

There was meteor shower at about 1:20AM and you knew the perfect place to watch it - the hill at the end of the town.

But you weren't going to be alone there - your close friend, Hoodie, was waiting for you there.

And because you had crush on your hooded friend you dressed up.

(this is actually pic of one of my favorite outfits)

You were wearing your pastel pink sweater with (your mom's) jeans that had little cherry blossom patterns. The sweater made you feel comfy and safe, just because it was gift from Hoodie.

And so, you walked with one earphone in ear, listening to "meteor shower" from Cavetown (I'm crazy for Cavetown songs).

...

You arrived to see your friend waiting for you with a bottle cola and some snacks in hand.

Next to him were the blankets, a lighter and two pillows.

"H-hey. You're here a bit e-earlier, eh, (N/n) (nickname) ?"

"So are you, Hoods."

"I... I was waiting....f-for you."

"Aww, that's really sweet of you. Now, let's get ready!"

...

You both did the blankets, the pillows and chatted about various things - how do you call a male centaur, or when the bus driver exits the bus-who closes the door? (I really need answer to these questions)

And then, it started - The meteor shower you were waiting for began.

It felt magical. The sky was beaming. The falling stars were everywhere. You could see the milky way so brightly. The twinkling dots were all over the sky - like fireflies. And then it came.

The big meteor.

It was huge, bright and stunning. Shining bright, like the Sun. Moving just slow enough to absorb the unique landscape. It's glowing fire tail moving after it. The memory of it was unforgettable.

After the meteor dissapeared you and Hoodie just looked at each other, both in awe. And then both of you cracked in loud, heart-warming laugh.

It all felt so lovely, you couldn't think but say the thought on your mind.

"I'm glad you are here, Brian."

He knew you were completely honest. You only used his real name when you really meant what you said.

And the truth hit him like a lighting - you were in love with him.

That's why you always asked him if he ate enough today. That's why you always asked him if he slept enough. That's why you were always worried about him. You always asked if he wanted you to stay the night when he was down. You said you loved his smile, without the mask. You got his back. Took care of him when he needed. Always appreciated him for him. Always cared.

You were simply in love with him.

And then, he dedidec he had to go completely of of his comfort zone. He had to say his feeling. To be bold.

"I r-really lo-love you t-too, (Y/n)."

You looked at him with wide eyes and a bit opened mouth, pure shock on your face. He got nervious. Was he wrong about your romantic feeling about him?

And when you were sure you weren't dreaming, you gave him smile that shone brighter than million stars.

And suddenly you gave him your infamous bear hug. The poor boy nearly got heart attack from shyness. Then he relaxed and hugged you back.

...

You had to go back home because it was bearly sunrise. Hoodie walked you home.

Just before you were about to sneak in, an idea popped in your head.

"Hey, Hoods."

"Y-yeah, (N/n)?"

"I've got one more thing to... surpise you with."

"Okay then."

"Close your eyes."

He listened to you and closed him eyes. You could feel the shy vibes he radiated, even from 5 miles away.

You leaned in and kissed him.

It was short and sweet. It took you a lot of courage to do this, and you really wanted to.

You leaned back and looked him in the eyes, wide open.

"Yeah, that's all. Call me when you're back from the mission, okay?"

I really hope you like that chapter, even if it's kinda short tho. And fun fact - I actually have seen very huge meteor myself.