🌻|30|ᴛɪᴄᴄɪ ᴛᴏʙʏ|🌻

Request by RainbowUnicornxixi

Sorry, I tried

~†~

(Y/n) and Toby were in the forest, doing absolutely nothing but just hanging around.

Toby was cutting some wood, calling it fun training, (Y/n) was just chilling. But after a while listening to the trees being cut became quite boring for the girl.

"Hey, Toby..."

(Y/n) wanted to do something. Something fun. Something fun with Toby. Toby. She had a crush on the boy. A crush she couldn't explain, but it was still there. But why didn't she tell him that? Who knows? Certainly not (Y/n).

Lost in the thought, she didn't notice that Toby finally paid attention to her.

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Oh, um.... I forgot."

After hearing this Toby continued to save the trees around him.

"Toby, you're so boring sometimes..."

"(Y/n), don't say that again."

Toby was staring down at (Y/n), as if he was about to attack the bored girl.

"... Or what?"

He looked seriously at the girl. It seemed like he didn't take the bait. Spoiler - he didn't.

"I won't be very happy."

"C'mon, it that all the pyromaniacal tree slaver has to say, eh?"

The boy glared down at the mischevious girl sitting in front of him. A slow, sneaky smile crept on his face as he realized that his friend was teasing him.

"Pshh, go on then."

(Y/n) ran ahead as fast as she could until she found herself running on the clearing, hearing the fast footsteps behind her. Toby always gave her a head start.

As the girl was running she felt a pair of arms wrapping around her waist, stumbling down. She squealed at being caught and swiftly turned around so she was on top.

Giggling like a lovesick anime girl, she tried to push away his arms, but his grip was far too strong and by the looks of it he was done letting her win.

With one motion her back was pressed onto the grass once again, with smiling Toby hovering over her.(Y/n) felt like she was about to explode - either because of the running or because of Toby.

"Who's the winner now, (N/n)?"

(Y/n) gleefuly laughed at the boy. Without really thinking about it she wrapped her arms around him, pulling him in a tight hug.

He froze for a moment, shocked at her surpirising affection, only to wrap his arms tightly around the girl. He sat in Indian style, pulling (Y/n) onto his lap. She nuzzled her face into the crook of his neck, relaxing into his embrace.

Perhaps she should tease him more often, shouldn't she?

~†~

Sorry, this is kinda trashy but I had no idea so just bear with me.

To all the writers, please tell me, am I the only one that doesn't name the chapter concretely after the character or theme but something like "tic tic bitch" or "weirdass apple"?

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! Request are always open and welcome! Have a great day or night and keep safe! 💛💖💛