🌻| 11 | ᴍᴀsᴋʏ |🌻

And here comes your grumpy friend again.

You could feel the anger and bitterness as you saw him down the hall. He was really upset.

"Masky, wha-"

"Just. Don't."

"Ok, but you can always come and talk to me, you know where I am."

...

It was about 12AM, you were awake and surfing trough the net, nothing new.

And suddenly you heard knock on your door. Nyeh, you're hearing things again, it probably wasn't your door.

And you heard it again. Ok, somebody needed you.

You got up and covered yourself in the fuzzy blanted next to you, trying to keep yourself warm.

You opened the door and there he was- Masky, watching down his feet, looking so miserable. Something was very wrong.

You both sat on your bed, covered in the fuzzy blanket. You went down to make some choco milk (or other flavor, you choose), giving him some space.

When you returned, you both just stayed silent, listening to some lo-fi. It took a while for him to calm down a bit, then he stared talking.

He said it all, all that was on his mind. That he was upset with Slenderman and Toby, that he felt like he was failing. He felt useless. The fact that Slenderman prefered Toby to Masky.

"He's the favorite. I tried my best, but he's the favorite."

"Well, fuck being Slenderman's favorite. You know what? You're my favorite and that is the important."

Oof, you confessed out of the blue. Ah, well, at least the look on your face when you knew what you just said was priceless.

"Yeah, you're right. And you're my favorite as well, (Y/n)."

Ah, that was short, but I had no Masky one shot. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed. Don't be afraid to request! Have a good day or night!