🌻|25|ʙᴇɴ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ|🌻

Request by CreepyGirlPasta9607

So this one was easier because I play on my brother's PS4 everytime I can so yeah-

This turned out quite long so get comfy and enjoy

~†~

"Hey, (F/n), guess who has a new video game!"

"Jesus, (Y/n), give yourself a break. You're either on the Ps or playing on your phone!"

"What can I do, though? It's quite boring most of the time... But guess what! You remember that fantasy game I told you about, right?

The elf boy, yes! I found one for my Ps! Well, it's from the older games and the disk itself looks a bit... weird but who has a new gamee?! "

" «sigh» You, you have a new game."

"Yes, I do~! And it was quite cheap, actually. To think about it, supspiciously cheap..."

"What if it's broken? Or even worse - c-cursed?"

"Heh, yeah sure. You watch too much korean drama, it got your brains melted... For sure there will be that Link boy, right? Eh?"

"Don't cry to me if something bad happens, we all know the creepypasta..."

"HAHAA, FOR SURE THIS BOY WILL COME JUST FOR ME, EH? Jeez, (F/n), you give me quite a good laugh sometimes... Now, I've got a Zelda to playy!"

...

Now, (Y/n) knew about creepypasta - she knew about backstories and how they appeared, and she wasn't that stupid not to notice the weird Link-like boy following her around.

And with all the reversed music, sudden death and the catch phase there was no mistake - this is why it was so cheap... The guy who sold it wanted to get rid of it.

And (Y/n), being the smartass she was, decided to play it cool and to try and be nice. After all, if he wanted her dead he wouldn't hesitate to kill her, would he?

And then it all stopped.

A picture of the statue appeared on the screen. There was dark liquid dripping out of his eyes, nose and mouth. He was laughing.

The tv screen began to glitch. A blonde boy jumped out. He had black eyes and pointy ears. He was a bit taller than (Y/n), slighty looking down on her. And yet she didn't seem to be afraid.

"You've met a terrible fate, haven't you?"

"But you've met far worse faith than mine, haven't you?"

Well, that was unexpected.

I mean, Ben, a freaking bloody elf jumped out of this girl's tv and yet, she didn't see to even give a fuck.

She was eating chips. There was a bloody hell of an elf-demon in front of that girl and she was just casually munching on chips.

"Want some? They're ketchup taste."

Excuse me, let me fix myself.

There was a bloody hell of an elf-demon in front of that girl and she was just munching casually on chips. And she offered that elf-demon some chips.

It wasn't every day that a chips-munching girl would try to outsmart him and offer him chips like it was something ordinary.

Interesting enough.