🌻|7| ʟᴏsᴛ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ |🌻

!!THIS CHAPTER HAS KIMETSU NO YAIBA MANGA SPOILERS!!

You were playing tough with the most people, but the very few you truly trusted knew that you were softer that cotton candy.

...

You needed comfort. You had to talk with somebody and you perfectly knew who you could express your emotions to.

You called Lost silver trough the Pokemon game you had.

He came to a crying mess that needed hugs, strawberry milk and choco-chip cookies.

...

"So, let me get this straight - those characters who you're talking about died and you're crying because of them?"

"It's not just the fact they're dead - it's how cruel their death was. I mean - Muichiro's dead twin told Muichiro he died meaningless Death and asked him why he was even born, so Muichiro said that he was born to be happy. He said that he was happy when his family was there, and even though he had hard times, he made friends. He had fun. He was able to smile again. That the moments he was happy were uncountable. That he didn't regret going down for his friends-"

" Wai-"

" And about Genya, oh boy. He was crumbling like the demon do. And his brother, Sanemi, was screaming that he's going to figures out how to save him. And you know what?! Genya stared apologising for being a pain! Sanemi was shouting that he was never a pain, and not to die before him. Genya then thanked him for watching of for him, even though Sanemi failed with this. In the end, they were trying to take care of each other. Genya said that Sanemi had hard time, the little brother said that he wanted his big brother to be happy, and not to die. And his last words were "... because my 'Nemi is the nicest person ever." Do you now understand why I look like I cried a waterfall? "

"... Yeah, I do understand. But did you memorize all of this with just one read? "

" Well, looks like I remember more anime and manga than school subjects..."

"And why you called me?"

"Because I need comfort and hugs."

"I get that about the comfort, but hugs? I literally have no arms...."

"But you're a great listener, and I still can hug you, though"

"I see, anything else from anime that makes you sad?"

Oh boy. You ranted to him the whole day. You cried for Kaneki from Tokyo ghoul, for Marco from AoT, for Gin from Hotarubi no mori e. You were weeping for the poor kids from Grave of fireflies.

You cried until you couldn't cry anymore. You looked as if you were a weird, wet tomato.

"Hey, Silver, thanks for listening to me. Hell, thanks for even standing me. You see, I know I'm really annoying sometimes and I for sure know that I'm not beautiful crier, and despite this, you're still here."

"That's why we're friends. I like being with you, and I sure am happy that you're my friend. You really are something special, aren't you, (Y/n)?

Ayy, readers! How are you today/tonight? I hope you're doing great! It's currently 5:47AM around here and I have to get up at 7AM. I actually cried for Muichiro and Genya T-T. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! And don't be afraid to request!