🌻|9| ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʟɪɴᴋ |🌻

There were you, beaten up, bruises all over your body, unsconcious into the side of a little alley. Kids your age could be really cruel for sure.

You were like that for about 10 minutes, and then somebody came.

...

You woke in your room, changed clothes and under a few fuzzy blankets. It was cozy.

You realized somebody was cuddling you, so you turned around to see who it is. Your body ached, the bruises hurt and the open wounds gave you the feeling they were burning.

Your f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶ long time crush, Dark Link, was snuggling you. You could feel him breathing. You were so stared you held your breath. He obviously noticed, because he sleepily moved his head to look at you.

"Hey, you awake?"

"Mhm"

He gave you tiny smile, and snuggled even more.

"You're such a complete disaster, (Y/n). You should stop picking up fight with stronger people. I mean, how does anyone let you out of their sight?... How did I let you out of my sight?"

"By the way, did you take me here?"

"Yes"

"How did you know I was in trouble?"

"Well, you always call me when your classes are over I know when they are over. You didn't call me for, I dunno, about 27 minutes after them and I went trough your phone and there were you - lying on the ground, all covered in blood and bruises."

"Oh....wait, you counted the minutes?" you asked, skickering a little.

"Well yes. I mean no. Umh, maybe..."

You were giggling, surpried that he was waiting for you to call him.

"I got worried, okay?! I care about you! You asshole! "

It was easy to tell he was very embarassed, so he tried to cover it with anger.

He looked at you and saw the biggest, dorkiest sunshine smile it was possible for a living creature to have.

He couldn't help but tiny smile with a tint of blush on his cheeks (is his blush red or gray?)

You hugged him as his ears twiched. You felt that butterflies feeling. It was very nice until a thought hit you.

".... Did you change my clothes, Link?"

"Yes. Yes, I did. And to be honest, I did enjoy the view."

He had that smug smile, watching you gettin redder second by second, until you were cherry-red.

He rested next to you, and decided to say something. To break the awkward silence, you know.

"Your tits are like pillows."

"Excuse me?!"

"Don't move....awh, you're so warm..."

You just stood like that, until you heard his soft breath. He was sleeping. And you were sleepy yourself.

You began to fall asleep, and just a few seconds before you were sleeping. You felt something. Link's soft lips touched your forehead. Right after that you heard his voice.

"Good night, troublemaker."