🥀|37|ʙᴇɴ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ|🌻

Request by l0st_Wxshes

The reader is a ghost, also a mistrustful one.

I hope you'll like it!

~~

(Y/n), the well-know urban legend. A girl who met her death in the hands of the person she trusted the most - her dearest friend. She choked the poor girl until the life faded away from her eyes.

Now they say that if you see a girl with (h/l) (h/c) holding flowers, she would ask you who if you know who she is, who was her once dearest friend and why she met her doom.

They say that if she talks to you she knows all the wrong you've done to everybody, she will kill you. They only way to peace her is to give her candies or flowers.

The other way to meet her is trough summoning - a ritual that include specific flowers, a picture of you and the person you love the most and a blood drop.

It's told that if you tell her the answer of a question she asks, she'll tell you if the person is loyal and any other question you have about your relationships with people.

If you get it wrong though, you'll meet the worst death you can imagines.

...

And yet again somebody is summoning (Y/n). The thing that surprised her was the fact that it was no human at all - it was.. an elf? An elf ghost??

Well, that was new.

For the first time (Y/n) actually questioned the person that summoned her - what was the reason?

Turned out that it was his mission to check the existance of a few urban legends, and she was the first in 7 others to actually exist.

After that they began to talk, just acknowledging each other.

As for the stereotype of (Y/n) - coldblood that hates to mess around, never really smiling or feeling any love.

So far, so true. There was only the ghost of a smile appearing on her lips for just a few seconds, vanishing after short existance.

Something just bothered the elf boy - there's nobody that is so cold and souless. Unless they pretend to be.

So, he befriended the girl.

..

At first she didn't trust him at all, but with the time she began to let her guard down.

As she was opening up she began showing her true colors - just a goofy and awkward girl that was hurt badly enough.

She was also a mischevious liar - did she really not eat the last chicken nugget? Or did she? Was she actually alright?

It was hard to figure out, they everybody knew she'd never hurt them.

And yet, she still had her secrets nobody knew about.

...

As much as Ben knew about (Y/n) he thought he knew everything that made her the way she is.

But there was something so subtle and yet so weird that he couldn't help but notice. She never talked about her family, all she told him was the fact that she once had a few pets.

His curiousity got the best of him and he began searching trough the net instead of Simply asking her.

He later found a rather interesting post. It said that the person's great grandma was once (Y/n)'s friend.