🌻|14|ʜᴏᴏᴅɪᴇ|🌻

Ah, plants. Who doesn't love those beautiful creatures? They purify the air. They don't make a sound. They keep even the deepest secrets...

...

(Y/n), hopelessly in love. Naive and trusts only the guts she/he has, because the head wasn't always right (almost never). For the first time in love with someone. What is the poor human supposed to do? She/he's just hopeless.

"He loves me, he loves me not, he lo-"

Somebody intterputed your conversation with the poor flower.

"Go and do something, and stop doing tHAT FLOWERY FUCKING THING!"

"Clocky, calm down and shup the fuck up. The plants know everything. Now leave me to wonder in my own misery."

"Tch, okay drama queen. Just go and talk. He will either reject you or will accept. It's not so hard."

"Oh my god, I haven't even though of this! You're such a genius, Clocky!"

"Come on, as I said it's not hard! Just go and tell! Your tongue chop itself if you just say it or something!"

"And what am I supposed to say?! 'Hey Hoodie! I just wanted to tell you I loved you for, I dunno, a year(?) and I can't get you out of my mind! I'm so ashamed of myself that I even do that flower thing every fucking day, expecting for it to turn out right!' Is it so Clo- eh?! "

As you were talking somebody shut the door loudly. You had no idea it was open, let alone knowing somebody was listening to you. Listening to your embarassing confession.

" Clocky, who was at the door? "

" Why should I tell you? Hmm?"

" Please, tell me it wasn't him."

You were so embarassed you were about to cry.

" It wasn't him. It was Toby... and he's going to tell everybody. You know that right?"

"....... I'm having a snack before my confidence and self image get fucked up even more. "

And with that you ran out your room, went to the kitchen and took lots of snack.

Well, who knows when will the embarassment leave?

As you were going back to your room you heard Toby telling- excuse me, shouting to everybody about what he heard. You were so embarassed you could feel swear down your face.

And somebody saw you. And as the smartest person ever existed, screamed and the top of their lungs.

"HEY (Y/N)! COME HERE!"

You ran. You ran as if your life was on the life. Sure, you could probably collapse from the anxiety you had for awhile,but hey! Now you're in your room!

...

Now you were just sitting on the bed, watching Spirited away (a great film, one of my personal favorites), eating some snacks.

You were peacfully watching the movie, dozing off. Until somebody glitched trough your laptop. Ben's head popped from the screen.

"Hey (Y/n), Toby told us. is iT TRUE?!"

"GET LOST!"

"OH GOOOD, IT'S TRUE! WAIT UNTIL I TELL HIM!"

"I FUCKING HATE YOU!"

So much for the personal peace.

Now, everything fucked up and oh well. You just calmed down, everyone already knew anyway.

Finally you were calm-

"H-hey (Y/n). Be-Ben said i-it was true. I-is it?"

Now you were even more nervous. Great. And when you were nervous, you were stuttering. Great, just great.

"Y-yes -- I mean n-no... Umh, m-maybe? I-it depends on the a-answer."

Sure, there still was some confidence left in you. That confidence decided to be a little shit and make a move.

Now you just waited for answer.

"W-well I may or m-may not ha-have heard you b-before."

"... what?"

"W-well, I heard y-you talking to t-the flowers once. A-and a few t-times with the girls. A-and Clocky t-told me... a few times."

"So um, does that mean yes?"

"Y-yes, it does."

...

Phew, I haven't wrote in awhile. So, I hope you enjoyed! Don't be afraid to request! Have a nice day or great night!