Cat's POV 🌜3

It's been almost two weeks since the last time I went to paradise. Now, I'm walking up the stairs again while listening to Chopin's Nocturne Op.9 No.2.

Feeling the handrails with my left hand while swaying my right hand along with the melody as I ascend.

I've been really stressed lately but I couldn't go to the rooftop so I'm very excited that now I have the chance to.

I've lost someone dear to me and had to go far away to see him for the last time. The world also became really loud and chaotic to me for the past weeks.

Come to think of it, after a few months, it'll be harder to see paradise again. I'll be graduating. I studied here since grade school so it has been a really big part of my life.

I've been coming to this rooftop since I was in 8th grade. I would probably still go back here whenever I feel so sad or stressed even when I graduate.

The door to the rooftop was slightly open. I can hear someone talking.

"hindi ba pumupunta dito yung savior mo?" a guy said.

I walked faster and saw that it was Mr. Sunshine.

"estudyante rin ba sya dito? parang wala kasi syang suot na ID" he added.

"wala ka rin namang suot na ID nun ha" I said.

"Meow meow!"

Ummm...is he trying to act cute? He doesn't need to, I mean look at his gummy smile.

"ummm...meow?" I don't know maybe he wants to talk in cat language.

"ah...haha di ko kasi alam pangalan mo kaya meow meow na lang tinawag ko sayo" I chuckled coz little did he know I made a nickname for him to.

We talked about things and stuff. I discovered that he's just a year younger than me.

And oh...he took care of the little kitty and even brought a house for her. How sweet.

***after a few months***

Justin and I had been hanging out on the rooftop whenever we had the chance to.

The funny thing is we never took each other's number or added each other on social medias.

We just went to the rooftop whenever we felt like we needed to and somehow found each other there almost everytime.

I think I'll have to go there again after tonight, but it would be closed of course so I'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Hmmm...the person that I've lost a few months ago was actually my step father. He treated me like I was his own so I'm really thankful to him.

And right now I'm at restobar to see my real father. I've been trying to find him since forever and now I finally located him.

I have never met him, my mom never even mentioned his name to me. But I've always felt like I was incomplete and wanted to know him.

Upon investigating, I discovered that he still doesn't have a family. He had other kids but never married. He owns the restobar I heard.

A band was singing a very sad song on the stage that I never heard of. I saw a tall man looking just like me near the counter.

That's my father, I'm sure. A DNA test wouldn't be needed if you see us.

I approached him and introduced myself. I told him that I am Katherine's daughter, that I am his daughter.

To my surprise and to my dismay...he only said "oh nice to meet you kid" tapped my shoulders and went to talk to a group of friends.

That's it? All these years of searching? I would understand if he's not excited to see me but to act as if I was just nothing?

I felt tears started to stream down my cheeks as band finished their performance and thanked the audience.

I summoned the courage I have left and walked towards my father. I tried to talk to him and ask him if he's even the slightest happy to meet his daughter.

I shouldn't have asked.

"Hindi ikaw ang unang anak na nagpakilala sakin, marami kayo okay" he said with an annoying chuckle.

"Swerte lang ng mga nanay nyo at napili ko silang bigyan ng mga anak na kasing ganda mo" he added.

I couldn't say anything, tears just kept streaming while words seemed stuck in my throat unable to come out.

"Ikaw nga kundi lang kita anak baka..."

I was not able to hear the rest of what he said because someone covered my ears.

He smiled annoyingly one more time before walking away.

The person covering my ears turned me around and hugged me while I cried my heart out.

We stayed like that for a very long time while the rest of world doesn't seem to care about how broken this girl's heart is.

"Justin" the only word that I was able to utter that night.

🌜🐕🐈to be continued🐈🐕🌜