🌜7

🌜Cat's POV🌜

Though I was really upset about my Dad, my heart feels warm to know that I have a sweet brother.

I always wanted to have a sibling, an older brother specifically. It's really surprising that I had one all along.

Kuya Josh has been protecting me from Justin since last night.

Justin is harmless though, I bet he only see me as his cat lol.

I just found myself in a circle with Justin and Kuya Josh when I woke up.

Not sure what we we're doing. Kuya is still half asleep while sitting down.

"Mukha kang manok Ken" Justin said.

"Dalian nyo na mag ayos oy para makakain na ng maayos si Cat, cup noodles lang kinain kagabe" Ken said.

"Cat oh my extra toothbrush ako saka face towel, patapos na yun si Sejun sumunod ka na" Stell said sweetly while handing the toiletries.

They are all nice, it's like I instantly have 5 kuyas overnight.

Though Justin and Ken are younger, they're taller and they act like they're older than me.

We all washed and did our morning routines.

We were given fried chicken meals from a well known convenience store for breakfast.

The staff are all nice too. They are amazed at how similar kuya and I are.

They even joked that they need to train me so I can sub kuya when he's not feeling well.

***a few hours later***

After their practice, they went to the airport for their flight to Iloilo.

They booked a taxi first and see me go before they left.

They all took pictures of the plate number, taxi driver, taxi driver's ID and the taxi itself.

My instant kuyas are overprotective lol.

I'm already home. I've been living alone since I went to college. Mom and Dad stayed where Daddy's business was.

They wanted me to come with them but I did everything to convince them that I should stay.

I don't want to go anywhere else until I found my biological father.

They didn't know that I was searching for him. If mom found out, she would have forced me to go.

Well I found my Dad. What now? Everything didn't go as I've imagined.

I thought he would be happy to see me or if not at least we'd go out to eat and chat a little.

He's far from the father I imagined.

I felt like crying again. As far as I know, daddies would be in total rage when their precious daughter's hearts get broken.

My dad? He smashed my heart into pieces.

Not sure where to go from here.

I feel helpless. I feel lost.

***after a few months***

I didn't go to my own graduation. I was planning to invite my dad until that heartbreaking night.

I already told mom about what happened and boy she got so angry.

She forced me to come with her to make sure I wont stupidly try to see my dad again.

So here I am in Korea, helping her manage Daddy Daniel's business.

Oh yes, my stepfather is Korean.

I badly want to go back to the Philippines though.

I was not able to get Justin's number or Kuya Josh's.

Not sure what their social media accounts are as well, the real ones.

They already debuted as SB19 and earned a fair amount of fans.

Fan accounts are made here and there using their names so it's very confusing.

I miss them so much. I want to hang out with them again.

***after a year***

I don't think Korea is for me. I miss the Philippines soooo much.

I've been begging my mom to allow me to go back but...hayy...she wouldn't let me.

I started losing interest on the things I used to love.

I became less and less social.

All I did was work and rest at home.

She's been setting me up for blind dates but I never went to any of those.

She started to get worried and finally asked me what was wrong.

For heaven knows how many times I told her, I am not happy to be here. I'm happy to be with her of course, but this is not my place on Earth.

I felt even more lost when I went here.

After a very long discussion...finally...she's letting me go.

"Thank you mom, I love you soooo much, you know that right?"

"Yes, my little kitty, I know and I love you more than anything and anyone" mom said after kissing my forehead.

I flew back to the Philippines after a week.

I tried to see Justin and kuya Josh but they've been so popular after their group went viral it's impossible to see them easily now.

I focused on myself, and tried hard to get back on track.

I enrolled to get my Master's Degree to pursue my dream to become a Psychologist.

🌜🐕🐈to be continued🐕🐈🌜