🌜5

🌜Cat's POV🌜

I always wondered why wala akong dad. Why do my classmates have a dad to give their handmade cards to pag fathers day?

They have moms and dads during family day. I have my mom and I really love her but I felt incomplete.

After several years my mom met my stepfather, they eventually got married and I finally had a complete family.

Still...I felt incomplete. Don't get me wrong, I love daddy Daniel, he was an angel but I still felt an emptiness no one can seem to fill.

I was so excited to see my real dad earlier. I thought that I could finally complete the puzzle and finally feel whole.

Instead...I was shattered into pieces. Like someone kicked the jigsaw puzzle I was struggling to put together.

My years of effort thrown away like it didn't matter at all. Like I didn't matter.

I just can't stop crying, it didn't help that I just lost daddy Daniel. How I wish he was my real dad.

He deserved to have a child, he was a great man, unfortunately, he didn't. While my dad apparently had many but neglected all of us.

I badly want to go to paradise right now and forget about everything for a while.

It just hurt so much I couldn't handle it.

I was so lost in my thoughts and my pain when I suddenly heard a voice.

"meow, nag aalala na ko sayo, mag salita ka naman please" it was Justin looking so worried while cupping my face.

I didn't know where I was and how I got there. But seeing him gave me comfort.

I cried again when I saw him. Not because of the pain I was feeling but because I felt less miserable for some reason.

"J...Justin" I finally manage to say with a hoarse voice.

I was just staring at his face while tears streamed down my cheeks.

He tried to wipe my tears with his fingers but it just kept flowing. He then hugged me and caressed my hair while telling me it's gonna be okay.

Somehow...I believed in his words and slowly calmed down.

***After a few minutes***

I finally stopped crying.

"sige na meow inom ka na oh" Justin said gently while handing a bottled water to me.

I drank it and wow I didn't know I was this thirsty. I couldn't feel anything else earlier aside from the hole being punched in my chest.

But now, my throat hurts so as my eyes and I felt so tired, and hungry.

"asan tayo Jah?" I asked after drinking .

"nasa rooftop tayo ng building kung nasaan yung studio namin" he said, while wiping my face with his handkerchief like I was some toddler.

"ah...pano ko uuwi? parang ayoko na umuwi, parang wala na kong lakas"

"hmmm...pwede ka naman magstay muna dito kasi sa studio kami matutulog ngaun para di kami malate bukas may contest kaming sasalihan sa iloilo"

"di ka ba mapapagalitan?

"hindi, kapatid mo naman si Josh kaya okay lang na nasa studio ka, saka gabi na baka mapano ka pa sa daan"

"ha? kapatid?"

"oo si Josh di ba? sabi kanina ng..."

He's obviously trying hard to avoid reminding me of my dad.

"oo nga pala, marami nga pala kong kapatid"

"sorry meow" he looked down to to his feet and sighed.

"wala ka namang kasalanan Jah, salamat sa pag alalay sakin, baka kung ano na nangyari sakin kung wala ka"

He looked at me trying to supress his smile while his eyes were sparkling.

"Expertise ko ata mag alaga ng mga nawawalang pusa eh" he said while scratching the back of his head.

I managed to smile a little causing him to smile brightly again.

"Ayan ngumingiti ka na!"

He then patted my head like I'm his pet. Does he really see me as his cat?

***a few moments later***

We went down to their studio. Beds made of blankets were on the floor.

The rest of the members were getting ready to sleep.

The guy with braces was reading a book.

The moreno one was praying.

The tallest was doing some kind of skincare.

While a guy who looks like me was playing some mobile game.

A guy who looks like me!?

Wow...we really look alike. I believe his name was Josh. Justin said he was my brother.

They all suddenly looked at me.

"Wow Josh ganto pala istura mo pag pinagsuot ka namin ng wig tapos inayos namin kilay mo" the skincare guy said.

"ay marunong ka mag ayos ng kilay sizt?" Josh teased him.

"shede na sizt" skincare guy answered.

"meow meow mga kagrupo ko nga pala" Justin introduced them one by one.

"Sya sa Ken" referring to the guy who just finished praying.

"Si Stell" pointing to the guy with a lot of skincare stuff happening.

"Si Sejun leader namin" referring to the guy with braces who's smiling so cutely that I want to put him in my pocket.

"And si Josh"

"Hi katkat" he said sweetly while smiling like he's talking to a little kid.

🌜🐕🐈to be continued🐈🐕🌜